Profile for Mr. A. Brammer > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. Brammer

Mr. A. Brammer "AD13" (LONDON UK)

Page: 1 | 2
JVC HA-F150-B-E GUMY In-Ear Headphones - Olive Black
JVC HA-F150-B-E GUMY In-Ear Headphones - Olive Black
Offered by Ukdapper

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price, 12 Sep 2014
Great quality for the price.
I seem to burn through earphones at such a rate these are a perfect medium for me not too expensive, not so cheap the sound quality is pony.

Airplane Seat Belt Extender - AirCraft Airline - Fits all Airplanes
Airplane Seat Belt Extender - AirCraft Airline - Fits all Airplanes
Offered by Seat Belt Extender Pros

4.0 out of 5 stars but it is a good quality belt and did fit on EasyJet seats, 12 Sep 2014
Brought as a precautionary measure, didn't actually need it as it turned out, but it is a good quality belt and did fit on EasyJet seats.

Berlitz: Menorca Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Berlitz: Menorca Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
by Pam Barrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic easy to follow guide book, 12 Sep 2014
Fantastic easy to follow guide book.
Pretty much all bases are covered, an essential purchase.
Guided me towards sights, places and foods I would have missed out on otherwise.

Trouble In Paradise
Trouble In Paradise

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic follow up., 12 Sep 2014
This review is from: Trouble In Paradise (Audio CD)
Superb follow up to the perfect debut, feels slightly more laid back, excellent vocals.
Best song Sexotheque. Not listened enough yet to say if I think this ranks over the debut but it is certainly a very strong follow up on early plays.
If you enjoyed the first album this is pretty much an essential purchase.

Rise of the Guardians (PS3)
Rise of the Guardians (PS3)
Offered by SupaStock

2.0 out of 5 stars Brain numbingly dull = Platinum Trophy, 8 May 2014
Unchallenging button bashing dungeon romp.
Basically every level is the same, gamers of all abilitys could sleep walk through this game.
Let's be honest this is an easy Platinum trophy nothing more.

In Search of Our Throwaway History
In Search of Our Throwaway History
Dvd ~ Robert Opie
Offered by Throwaway Productions

5.0 out of 5 stars FASCINATING STROLL THROUGH TIME., 8 May 2014
I would strongly recommend to all ages as there is pretty much something for everybody.
I have been lucky enough to visit the actual museum in person but in some ways this dvd is even better as in a way it goes more in depth.
I probably learnt more in these 2 hours than I have in the past 2 years.
Amazing how viewing these long forgotten products from the past can evoke so many good memories.
Fascinating and in my opinion essential viewing!

Konov Jewellery Mens Womens Stainless Steel Ring, Playing Card Poker Spade, Color Black Silver, Size X (with Gift Bag)
Offered by Konov Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 3 April 2014
Good quality ring, well made and true to size.
Looks top quality, just what I wanted.

would not hesitate to buy from again.

Yoshi's New Island (Nintendo 3DS)
Yoshi's New Island (Nintendo 3DS)

3.0 out of 5 stars Same old, same old., 2 April 2014
Basically just a rehash (albeit a slightly prettier one) of the SNES classic. If you've played that then to be honest unless you're a die hard fan then theres nothing new here for you.
At least the DS version from a few years back although slightly flawed, tried something new with adding the other playable baby characters into the mix, thus ading new gameplay styles and challenges to overcome.
I know it's from a third party developer but still this is basically a first party game, from Nintendo especially the current state they're in I really expect better.
The controls at times feel a little loose and dare I say it unresponsive, as the game progresses obviously this is a bad thing.
If you've never for whatever reason experienced the original or it's sequel then absolutely this is a solid 4 star game, otherwise this is a poor showing from the usually rock solid Nintendo.

Graphics 4/5
Sound 5/5
Gameplay 4/5
Length 5/5

What the Night Knows
What the Night Knows
by Dean Koontz

3.0 out of 5 stars Very stop-start., 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: What the Night Knows (Paperback)
I must start of this review by stating this was my first Koontz, perhaps I should have started of with one of his earlier and apparently better novels. I picked this up on a whim whilst shopping in my local supermarket, having been a life long fan of Stephen King and to date read all (and for the most part enjoyed) his books I've been looking for someone similar, have I managed to find that someone in Dean Koontz? Possibly but the Jury's still out.
For the most part I found this book very stop start, after an excellent opening few pages it seems to slow right down, the part's I most enjoyed were with the main protagonists family which I sadly found vastly underdeveloped in favor of overlong descriptions and dwelling far too much on unimportant side characters who end up dead a few pages later.
The actual ending is weak to say the least but I will say the final few chapters are great.
Overall although it took me a long time to get through as I just couldn't muster up the enthusiasm to read a few pages here and there I would say it's probably worth a read but only if you're something of a Koontz completest.
Hopefully my next foray into this authors work is more enjoyable.

Marvel's Avengers Assemble [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Marvel's Avengers Assemble [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Robert Downey Jr.
Offered by Venture Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip-off Double Dip Disney., 12 Sep 2012
Once again Disney are trying to rip us off with a shocking almost vanilla disk.
Do yourself a favour wait a few months for the inevitable double dip 'SPECIAL EDITION' with you know extras and stuff.
If people keep buying these things the big studios will keep pumping them out.
Vote with your wallets people!

Page: 1 | 2