Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
If Your Feet Are Tired And Weary: A Childhood memory of a young boy growing up in the West of Glasgow...Known simply to many as the land of Temple Scurvy
by Andy Bell
Price: 7.55

1.0 out of 5 stars I could not read this book because of the bad spelling and grammar, 9 July 2014
I could not read this book because of the bad spelling and grammar . Probably a great read but I had to give up on it,no offence to the author.

To Hell And Back: An Autobiography
To Hell And Back: An Autobiography
Price: 4.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure gold, 6 July 2014
I read this in one sitting I couldn't put it down. A real eye opener of a very talented man. For what this man has gone through,gained and lost and fought right back again, well it gives others hope that no matter how bad things get you can come back from it., a courageous man.

Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup
Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup
Price: 34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Best thing ive bought in ages, 27 Mar 2014
I got this because i have arthritis in both hands and have recently dropped a full kettle of boiling water twice as the strength goes out of my hands.easy to fill and boils faster than a kettle as it only boils enough for a mug. I dont think it quite reaches the boiling point of a kettle but not far off and you get used to it thats why i haven't given it 5 stars, still makes a good mug of tea though. I put my teabag in ,flick a switch and it fills the cup itself. Ive read some people complaining about the noise, i dont find it too noisy it makes a different noise from a kettle, but this isnt a kettle. ive still kept my old kettle as its not meant to replace a kettle. This is a marvelous help for those who cant lift heavy kettles any more like myself.

The Litter Box of Life
The Litter Box of Life
Price: 1.94

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book never laughed so much for a long time, 16 Mar 2014
I must give this 5 stars although i havent finished the book yet,as I too feed the strays and ferals in my neighbourhood, although not on the scale that Charles does, everything in that book is true , it was like reading about my own experiences, i was laughing out loud at some bits, although helping ferals and strays does have its sad side, you have to look at the funny side of it all too to keep going.Charles's mum is a legend, sitting out in the rain in her dressing gown comforting these wee souls, well she's an angel.

We R Sports 2-in-1 Elliptical Cross Trainer and Exercise Bike Fitness Cardio Workout with Seat - Black
Price: 82.22

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 24 Dec 2013
I was a bit apprehensive about buying this as it does have a few negative reviews, but i cant find anything wrong with this machine, it is a little bit hard to build if you look at the instructions its best to look at the picture then its very simple actually. i had read reviews that this was a noisy machine, it is actually very quiet i was surprised, well built and sturdy.seat is a bit uncomfortable but that's all i can say i don't like about it otherwise i would recommend this.

Natrol Biotin 10,000mcg, Maximum Strength, 100 Tablets [Kitchen]
Natrol Biotin 10,000mcg, Maximum Strength, 100 Tablets [Kitchen]
Offered by albert on the go
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars works but unsure of side effects, 11 Dec 2013
This worked for me after about 3 weeks of taking it my hair did grow faster and recovered from a really bad hair cut. I had no breakouts like other people,my nails grew fast too but also were quite brittle i have strong nails,i have osteo arthritis and it seems to have got a lot worse since i started taking these but I cant say for sure biotin is to blame, feelings of nausea and mood swings, all these things i link to biotin so i would just say to be careful, im still doing some research on the this and im stopping taking them today after two months to see if things improve for me. if not for the side effects they do make your hair grow,so i would say it takes about a month to see a difference.

The Survival of the Soul
The Survival of the Soul
Price: 3.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 Nov 2013
A brilliant book I couldn't put it down Lisa is so down to earth and a very blessed lady I read it in one day.

Welcome Home
Welcome Home
Price: 1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable adventure, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Welcome Home (Kindle Edition)
This is a feel good book probably for a younger audience but i am 57 and i enjoyed all the adventures and the friends he met on his journey i really liked this book and couldnt put it down.

Watch Over Me
Watch Over Me
Price: 0.49

2.0 out of 5 stars too slow, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Watch Over Me (Kindle Edition)
I gave up after the third chapter, the chapters start with different characters telling their story i didnt find it an easy read but i may go back to it later. It does have a lot of great reviews,but maybe im missing something. Just not the book for me.

Cat Tree Scratching Post Kitten Cat Scratcher Climbing Excercise Activity Centre Sisal Height about 180cm Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 April 2013
I had read the reviews on this and i liked the fact that it was big its 6 foot high and 22 inches width and depth, so doesnt take up much floor space. Assembled in a short time and my cats were swinging off it before i even got it built which its hard to build a cat tree with two cats playing on it at the same time. I have three cats and a 16 year old cat that sits on the top pedestal. Its sturdy and looks good, lovely plush material and 2 cubby holes and four play mice on it. My cats love it. I am very pleased with this and it arrived in a matter of days so i was surprised by the fast delivery . It does what it says on the tin. Excellent all round.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3