Profile for Barry Fellows > Reviews

Content by Barry Fellows

Barry Fellows "Big Baz" (Milton Keynes. UK.)

Frankie Say Greatest
Frankie Say Greatest
Offered by b68solutions
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Frankie Best of, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Frankie Say Greatest (Audio CD)
Well what can I say, arrived very quickly, well packaged with no problems at all.
I must admit that this is a musthave for any Franlie fan, in my opinion the best compilation of this groups music you can have,and at his price say no more.
Bazza

24 - Complete Season 1-8 + Redemption (New Packaging) [DVD]
24 - Complete Season 1-8 + Redemption (New Packaging) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kiefer Sutherland
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 24 New packaging wow, 28 Dec 2012
I could not believe the space this product takes in our collection cabinet, small, compact and very tidy.
My friend has the whole series of this product, all I can say it takes up twice as much room, well done on the improved packaging.
Baz of MK

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Silicone cover, 6 Feb 2010
iGadgitz Black Silicone Skin Case Cover for Creative Zen X-Fi 8GB, 16GB, 32GB + Screen Protector
What a great buy, I must admit I was a bit dubious when buying this. In the past I have found these sort of things a bit cheap and nitty gritty, do not fit well and cheap looking. Not this one fits like a glove, gives you complete access to all the buttons and ports, only downside is the on - of slide switch no opening, but not a big deal when it comes down to it.
It arrived on time but with no screen protector, got in touch with them had it sent me within 3 days well done the igadgitz team.
Will use them again no probs, nice one guys.
Baz

The Very Best Of The Beach Boys
The Very Best Of The Beach Boys

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for Beach Boys Fans, 6 Feb 2010
What can I say, it does what it says on the box "Greatest Hits" if you are a Beachboys fan then look no more.
This album has them all, great to listen to but even better when driving.
I would add perhaps not everyones cup of tea, my missus does not care for it, perhaps another reason to get it?
I have it on my MP3 player so listen to it when cycling on the redway system, good value well remastered recordins enjoy.
Baz.

Panasonic Lumix FS15 Digital Camera - Silver (12.1MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Lumix Camera FS15, 26 Oct 2009
Having deliberated over buying a new Digital Camera for some while now, my decision in the end was quite straight forward. I was down to a final choice of 3 Camera's, 2 of which were of the Lumix range by Panasonic and 1 by Samsung.
The main thing that swayed me towards the FS15 was how compact it still was over the FS7, and yet the amount of features it has in this size case is quite amazing. If like me you take a lot of scenic shots, then the FS15 is the one to have, fitted with a 29mm wide angle Leica lens, this speaks for itself as far as I am concerned well done Panasonic another good quality product.
Barry of Milton Keynes.

PGA Tour Booster Tees (Pack of 24)
PGA Tour Booster Tees (Pack of 24)
Price: 4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars PGA Tour Booster Tees, 5 May 2009
Was not sure about these Tee's when they arrived, but having used them have found them very good.
More durable than they look, will buy again in future when needed.
Baz

ByteStor 8GB USB  High Speed "Dataferry" Flash Drive
ByteStor 8GB USB High Speed "Dataferry" Flash Drive

4.0 out of 5 stars Bytestar 8GB flash drive., 11 Mar 2009
Having purchased my 1st ever Flash drives I thought it would be a good idea to read some customer reviews on them, as I know next to nothing about data storage this seemed the way to go. As you can probabley tell this is something I have never done in the past and to be honest I have come unstuck now and then.
I can only agree with other comments made on this product, good all round speed, nice and easy on the eye, I do like the Blue flashing light when transferring files, at least it looks like it is working?
No honestly good bit of kit, does exactly as it says on the label, nice one Bytestar I will be purchasing again soon.
Bazza.