Profile for TV Girl > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
HP Hewlett Packard C8774EE 363 light blue cyan
HP Hewlett Packard C8774EE 363 light blue cyan

2.0 out of 5 stars Expiry date in 7 months from now, 29 May 2015
Cartridge received has only 7 months left until expiry in December 2015.

Tweezerman 12X Magnifying Mirror w/ Suction Cups
Tweezerman 12X Magnifying Mirror w/ Suction Cups
Offered by Prut

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tweezing mirror on the market IMHO., 26 April 2015
Excellent mirror for tweezing and applying eye make up. Arrived covered in finger marks which was a bit ew. The manufacturer's packaging does not cover the mirror itself.

50 Caraselle Non-Slip Huggable Hanger in Candy Pink w. notches 42x23cm
50 Caraselle Non-Slip Huggable Hanger in Candy Pink w. notches 42x23cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for doubling your wardrobe space, 26 April 2015
Arrived overnight and in perfect condition. I've bought the American "Huggable Hangers" before in grey and these seem to be the same product although not in identifiable packaging. I'm not sure what the notches are for and they seem to add to the space that each hanger takes in the wardrobe, but maybe I am imagining this. My previous mid-grey ones left no colour on my clothes and I hope that the bright pink dye will not come off from these ones! It's a risky colour for the manufacturer to have chosen IMHO and I will try to be careful not to hang anything newly steam-ironed on them to air.

Edinburgh 100% Lambswool Scottish Tartan Multicolour Scarf Black Watch (N/A)
Edinburgh 100% Lambswool Scottish Tartan Multicolour Scarf Black Watch (N/A)
Offered by Dunedin Cashmere

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 25 Feb. 2015
Very soft, not at all scratchy, arrived promptly, very pleased with purchase.

Imixcity Hot Selling New Oval Sneakers Shoelaces Athletic Laces 47" Length 0.12" Width (2_White)
Offered by imixcity

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good service., 27 Aug. 2014
Arrived within stated delivery period. Laces are good quality and are exactly as described. Very satisfied. Would use this seller again.

The Island
The Island

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting subject matter, 30 April 2014
This review is from: The Island (Kindle Edition)
The subject of this book is several generations of a family blighted by leprosy, intertwined with the history of the Greek/Cretan leper colony Spinalonga. I found the historical aspects of the novel concerning the colony very interesting, less involving were the family saga and the characters. I liked the occasional use of the Greek language in the book. It is an easy read and just about worth finishing. I would class it as a more involving and satisfying 'beach read' than most.

Garmin Universal Friction Mount for 700/600/300/200 series
Garmin Universal Friction Mount for 700/600/300/200 series
Offered by RockaHoppa

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid as a rock, 24 April 2014
I first came across this mount in the USA when I hired a car from Alomo. I would never use anything else now. It is essentially a sandbag; it sits on the dashboard and doesn't move a millimetre, and to put it away, it just squashes into any cubbyhole in the car.

Deluxe Christmas Tree & Decorations Bag Extra Large FREE DELIVERY
Deluxe Christmas Tree & Decorations Bag Extra Large FREE DELIVERY
Offered by Staffordshire Leisure Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sturdy bag, 24 April 2014
Should have bought this years ago. It is not flimsy at all like some others available. Very pleased with this.

Sweet Tooth
Sweet Tooth

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Sweet Tooth (Kindle Edition)
I'm not sure what it is about Ian McEwan's books but I am always slightly disappointed by them. For literary fiction it just doesn't seem quite meaty enough. This one is at least an improvement on 'On Chesil Beach' which was shamefully short as well.

Zebrano Wood Turtle mat cotton design 60 X 85cm
Zebrano Wood Turtle mat cotton design 60 X 85cm
Offered by Norwood Trading Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the colour that I expected, 24 April 2014
Like my previous turtle mats, this is functional and keeps the hall's wooden floor clean. I chose this one because it was the only functional mat with a smart contemporary design that I could find.
However, rather than being a rich warm brown colour with very dark brown/black stripes, it is a muted beige with grey stripes. So it does not look as good on my floor as I had expected.
The mat has shed a few clumps of 'wool' since we got it a month ago. This is very minor and I think that it will stop doing this in time. At least it does not shed fibres incessantly like a coir mat.
Rather than being rolled up, the mat arrived folded in two in, I think, the original manufacturer's packaging. So there is a slight bump where there was the crease in the middle. Again I think that this will disappear soon with use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3