Profile for Ms. Lauren M. Bevan > Reviews

Content by Ms. Lauren M. ...

Ms. Lauren M. Bevan (Bridgend)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Pro Plan Dog Duo Delice Adult Rich in Chicken with Rice 2.5 kg
Pro Plan Dog Duo Delice Adult Rich in Chicken with Rice 2.5 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars dogs love it, great way to feed them and give treats at the same time, 17 July 2015
I have five small dogs, one is a foster so I try my best to find the best food at the best price. This food sounded really good, tasty but at £14.95 for 2.5kg well over my budget, I seen it on amazon and the price was amazing so I ordered 5 bags, I'm not using it for their main food but for training treats, I was worried about the size of the pieces but they are small enough for mine, I would think that a larger dog might just swallow it up, so I would suggest using a device that slows down how fast they eat their food. All of mine enjoyed eating this food, even the fussy one. I like my dogs to earn their food by being well behaved and using toys which they have to think about how they are going to get to the food. I have lots of mental stimulation toys for them and it keeps them busy when I go out. Using a good quality food such as pro plus gives me reassurance that they are not eating empty calories but something good for them and keeping them thinking. I would recommend this food, I haven't had as much smelly bums since using this for treats

Mini Cones Sweet Waffle 60 mm with 10 Serving Clips 112 Portions
Mini Cones Sweet Waffle 60 mm with 10 Serving Clips 112 Portions

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovley for making choclates a little bit different, 13 July 2015
I forgot I had these on repeat order and it was a nice surprise when they arrived as I am planning on making chocolate with them, I need to coat the insides with chocolate first before filling with filling, maybe a chocolate truffle ball on top and then some more chocolate to make it look like ice cream melting. A few were broken but there was plenty good ones in the box

100 x Quality Wooden Scrabble Tiles Craft Jewellery Making Complete Set by Lizzy®
Offered by Lizzy Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good price nice product, 13 July 2015
Very impressed with these wooden letters, wasn't expecting them to be as nice as they were. Good price and a good selection of letter that will be used. Nice wood, nice font. Happy with these, will be placing another order soon

Artcuts Mini Mixed Wooden Hearts Embellishments for Craft
Artcuts Mini Mixed Wooden Hearts Embellishments for Craft
Offered by artcuts craft

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty sweet wooden hearts, 13 July 2015
A nice mix of small sizes, I liked them when I was looking on Amazon for scrabble letters and came across these, they pair up lovely with the letters

Good Boy Deli Dog Treats Chicken Fillet with Munchy Dumbells 100 g (Pack of 8)
Good Boy Deli Dog Treats Chicken Fillet with Munchy Dumbells 100 g (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars chihuahuas loved them, 13 July 2015
My four chihuahuas loved these!!!!!!! I have a fussy one who will turn his nose up at most treats, three others who will eat anything, they loved them so much I have put another order in for them while they are still £14 odd as it is great value and they all loved them. They are a great size for my boys, as most treats are for bigger dogs, these last about 10 minutes and a good ending treat after training.

Mikki Fine Stripping Knife for Left and Right Handed Users
Mikki Fine Stripping Knife for Left and Right Handed Users
Offered by yumyum121

5.0 out of 5 stars Well shocked me as it worked much better than I expected, 13 July 2015
I ordered this not really expecting much but it did remove a lot of fur from my chihuahuas, shockingly more hair from the "short haired" one than the long haired dogs. The dogs were ok with this but once they had enough they were off. I found it easy to use and a nice soft grip so it didn't hurt your hand. Very impressed

BUNNY BUSINESS 8 Panel Playpen Suitable for Rabbits/Guineas/Dogs and Cats, Small, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Super happy with the playpen, easy to add on another set, 13 July 2015
I ordered three of these and I am very happy with how strong they are, how tall and how far they go. I am hoping to order another set of three so I can put them all around my caravan. I have four tiny chihuahuas, one I swear can fly over anything so I am hoping these will help keep him the area around my caravan. I am going to use camping pegs to hold them in place, with six of them there should be enough to go around the caravan so the dogs can play under the van in the shade and still give me plenty of space around the van, I will update my review once we get back from Devon.

Kong Wubba Ballistic Friend, Small
Kong Wubba Ballistic Friend, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab the boys loved them, 26 Jun. 2015
I ordered a few of these for my four chihuahuas, they loved them. Very happy with the price as they were an add on item. They keep my boys happy which stops them getting boarded and into trouble.

PROFESSIONAL ELECTRIC NAIL FILING, BUFFERING, SMOOTHING MACHINE - IDEAL FOR BOTH NATURAL NAILS & FALSE ACRYLIC NAIL ART AND FOR SHELLAC SHE-LAC NAILS, ALSO FOR PUSHING CUTICLES BACK. FILE DRILL SET FOR MANICURE & PEDICURE. AVAILABLE IN PINK, PURPLE AND WHITE COLOURS (PURPLE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little machine, I couldn't find much difference in the more expensive ones, 26 Jun. 2015
I wanted to order a nail e-file to get practicing with, so I felt happy with it before I went on training for using the e-file. I took it along with me to the training and ordered the training places bits for using with the e-file.
I learnt so much from the training I received and felt happy to go away and use this in the salon and ordered a second one to put in my mobile work case.
I had a chance to look at a very expensive machine and this machine, both "pens" were similar, the motor on this one took up more room as the expensive one was a few cm's shorter. Both have the option to change which way the bit turns. Both have the option to turn the dial as fast you want the bit to turn. Both made the same amount of noise which surprised me as they were not too loud. I loved the choice of colour I had, having done my salon out in the same purple. I used to have the same hair colour as I love this colour so much hehe.
After my training I would not use the bit set that comes with the machine, I would recommend ordering better ones, otherwise I think the machine is very good, amazing value for money, saved me a few hundred pounds and if I have to buy a new one each year it is a lot cheaper than getting one serviced. I am glad I find this machine.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £20  (Birthday Doodle)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £20 (Birthday Doodle)

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a gift card, not sure what else to say, 15 Feb. 2015
Ordered this as there was a special offer where Amazon sent you £5 via email. So I had £25 worth.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8