Profile for Kaz > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Trouble with Twins
The Trouble with Twins

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this book to others, 7 May 2012
I would definitely say younger children would enjoy listening to these story's. But also it reminded me of the My Naughty Little sister books I used to read when I was about 8 years old. I would recommend giving this book to 7-10 year old's reading on their own.

FIND A PENNY PICK IT UP!
FIND A PENNY PICK IT UP!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not As Good As You'd Expect, 19 Jan 2012
The book was very badly formatted for the kindle, it was readable, but the text was a little to small. As its designed for children I would say the text is definitely too small. The story wasn't really up to much either, but if you want to fill your child's Kindle with some freebies give it a try, its better than nothing.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Freebie To Pass The Time, 19 Jan 2012
I enjoyed reading this book. It was interesting reading as I previously knew almost nothing about Broadmoor. My favourite part was how patients found different ways to try and escape.

10 Most Annoying Things People Say to NICU Parents (...when they're only trying to help!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and Informative, 19 Jan 2012
I managed to get a copy of this book for free, I found it very informative. It made me think about things I'd never thought of before, from the parents side. In the past I studied special needs but never before had thought of the parental point of view in the way this book outlines it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2012 6:54 PM BST

Jam
Jam

2.0 out of 5 stars To many loose ends, 13 Jan 2012
This review is from: Jam (Kindle Edition)
I know its only a short story but the story had so many loose ends. I felt like reading this story was just a waste of my time, for me personally it made little sense.

Open Wide: Naughty Dentist Tells All
Open Wide: Naughty Dentist Tells All

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok as a freebie, 12 Jan 2012
I got this for free and it was ok for free but I would not have paid to download it. A few interesting things about how dentists think and the dangers of some dental work.

2 Alligators and a Pickle
2 Alligators and a Pickle

3.0 out of 5 stars Children Only, 10 Jan 2012
I gave it 3 stars, as personally I wasn't impressed (as I'm an adult) but a child would probably enjoy the book.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quick Read, 29 Dec 2011
This review is from: Lost Boy (Kindle Edition)
If your fan of short stories this is a nice quick read. It looks at how history/ the present might be different if there was time travel.

The Ultimate Guide to Upcycling (Green Crafts Book 1)
The Ultimate Guide to Upcycling (Green Crafts Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Impossible to read on kindle 3, 29 Dec 2011
This book has a title that sounds fab, I was really looking forward to reading it but from the moment I opened the book on the kindle it was clear I was going to be unable to.

It is badly formatted to that the pages are just scanned in and are too small to read, and you cant zoom in like you might on a pdf or similar.

The Genie and Ghosts of North Yorkshire. (Magical Yorkshire. Book 1)
The Genie and Ghosts of North Yorkshire. (Magical Yorkshire. Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quick Read That Keeps You Wanting More, 29 Dec 2011
I'm in my late 20's and enjoyed this book however it is clearly written for children. The children can see ghosts that don't show themselves to others and they find an unusual item on the beach. It is intended to be part of a series however it is fine to read as a stand alone book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2011 12:37 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2