Profile for Jojo. > Reviews

Now That's What I Call Christmas [2012]
Now That's What I Call Christmas [2012]

5.0 out of 5 stars christmas got much better after buying this, 10 May 2013
good fast delivery..well packaged,
i love xmas and the songs on this disk are ones i have grown up with.
well worth the money and not a bad price.
will now play this cd every year.

Essential Yogalates [DVD]
Essential Yogalates [DVD]

1.0 out of 5 stars boring, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Essential Yogalates [DVD] (DVD)
bought this as i have been diagnosed with arthritis in my hip so wanted low impact exercise to help with weight loss.
i would not recommend this dvd.
there is to much chatting not enough exercise and the timing of changing positions is too fast with not enough explaination.
for a first time try at yogalates i`m not sure i would try again

Oaks Lighting Abeba Antique Brass / Pearl Acrylic Flowers Pendant Shade, 25 cm
Oaks Lighting Abeba Antique Brass / Pearl Acrylic Flowers Pendant Shade, 25 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning, 10 May 2013
fast delivery, well packaged, good quality light shade and very pretty for any room in the house,
better than the average cylinder light shades.

Festive Battery Operated 20 Naked Wire LED Lights with Yellow Stars, Yellow
Festive Battery Operated 20 Naked Wire LED Lights with Yellow Stars, Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 10 May 2013
bought these for my daughters room for xmas, so pleased with them,
the battery life is good and they look brilliant where ever they are put

Celebrity Juice - Too Juicy for TV 2! [DVD]
Celebrity Juice - Too Juicy for TV 2! [DVD]
Dvd ~ Keith Lemon
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant and funny, 10 May 2013
ordered as a present for my sister in law, she said it is hilarious and is really pleased with it.
like a bit of celebrity juie myself and thinking of buying myself a copy.

No More Spiders (500ml)
No More Spiders (500ml)
Offered by Image Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the bottle., 10 May 2013
This review is from: No More Spiders (500ml)
I ordered this as my daughter and i are scared of spiders, with the first use i no longer had spiders comig into the house, on widows or around doors, fantastic, summer and autumn will be less scary this year.

The Only Way Is Essex - Series 1-6 [DVD]
The Only Way Is Essex - Series 1-6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sarah Dillistone
Offered by Glamstation UK

5.0 out of 5 stars fun viewing, 10 May 2013
I have only recently got into towie, fast delivery and packaged well,
fully recommend this item if you are a fan of towie as it is a great price for 6 series. .

Body Sculpture BSW1700 Aero Strider Xtra
Body Sculpture BSW1700 Aero Strider Xtra

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish quality., 10 May 2013
I ordered this item on the 8th may, arrived the next day...no complaints there however after recieveing this and puttng it together I had to dismantle it and phone to arrange for it to be collected and returned as the elastic resistance band had melted as did the plastic roller leaving melted plastic on my carpet after only 15 MINUTES use.
I am very disappointed as I ordered this specifically as it was low impact exercise and as I suffer with arthritis in my left hip it sounded perfect for keeping myself in shape without causing any further damage.
Also no resistance so it is like sitting on a table and swinging your legs back and forth..that easy on highest settign my 5 year old did it too easily.
I will stick to aerobics in future as also read reviews for the fan elipitical trainer as I was going to exchange for that but seems Body Sculpture are very cheap materials and not so cheerful quality.

I would not recommend to anyone.

Breville VKJ318 - VKJ318 - Five-cup Hot Water Dispenser Stainless Steel 1.5 Litre 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Offered by Pearls Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 26 Aug. 2012
The Breville Hotcup is fantastic. I bought this as my partner is suffering with a degenerative condition so finds lifting a full kettle hard at times, also my kettle broke and I ended up with a nasty burn but since buying this life has been much easier and safer.
The Hotcup has some marvelous features, variable cup size so whether your cups are big or small it makes the perfect cup of tea or coffee, easy to fill either by taking the tank off the back or filling by a jug(which we do)it is not to big and looks stylish even in my small kitchen, it`s no bigger than a normal kettle.
I have highly recommended this to friends and family all of which are now the proud owners of a Hotcup and are raving about it.
A nice hot drink at the press of a button and 30 second wait.
I have still made gravy, soaked pans and filled a saucepan using the Hotcup as the drip tray is detatchable.
Love my hotcup.
Thank you amazon for making life safer and easier.xx

Page: 1 | 2