Profile for Becky Smith > Reviews

Content by Becky Smith

Becky Smith

Page: 1 | 2
Don't Tap The White Tile (Piano Tiles)
Don't Tap The White Tile (Piano Tiles)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars fun for all the family, 16 Aug 2014
Great fun game. The whole family have now got it on their phones cause the loved mine so much!

When the going gets tough....
When the going gets tough....
Price: 1.87

4.0 out of 5 stars If bad spelling and grammar doesn't bother you!, 21 Feb 2014
The story is great.

BUT!

There are so many grammatical errors it really does take some reading, often having to re-read a sentence two or three times to understand it. Simple things like They're and Their, Of when it should be Have, typing two of the same word instead of one. And so many spelling mistakes! Do Kindle books not get proof read because this is not the first book i've had like this, but it's certainly the worst.

Fireman Sam - 9 in 1 Bumper Pack of Jigsaw Puzzles
Fireman Sam - 9 in 1 Bumper Pack of Jigsaw Puzzles
Offered by MissDishLTD
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I thought it would be different...., 2 Jan 2014
When i read the blurb about this puzzle set i thought the puzzles would be different sizes ranging from very easier (12 pieces) gradually getting harder to 50 pieces, however, when my nephew, who is 3, put them all together in about 10 minutes they appeared to not vary in size at all, unless i was sat at a different angle.
Anyway, he loved them, which is all that matters.
Supplier was brilliant, packaging was great (well padded out so the box didn't get crumpled) and delivery was very quick.

Relax and Rest Meditations
Relax and Rest Meditations
Price: 0.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Relax and Rest Meditations (App)
Having done a little guided relaxation this past year i was thrilled to see this on the Kindle App store and it was free! It's a great little app with 3 different lengths of relaxation from 10 minutes to half an hour. I have a very stressful job and find the half hour session after work really helps me unwind and relax. The girl has a great voice (you don't want a voice that is going to grate on you) and you can choose the different background 'noises' from the sea, nature and music. i use the music one as it's so lovely.
Highly recommended.

Rio Dental Polisher
Rio Dental Polisher
Price: 19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing parts, 2 Dec 2013
I was so excited to receive this product but when i unpacked it the polishing heads were missing meaning it was unusable. I spoke to Amazon and they very kindly gave me 5 back so i could buy some of the polishing heads but they don't seek them....no one does! Now it is too late to return it. If you buy this and any parts are missing then send it back straight away and get your money back.

GOOGLE RADIO LIVE-FM,AM
GOOGLE RADIO LIVE-FM,AM

1.0 out of 5 stars kindle fire? don't bother, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: GOOGLE RADIO LIVE-FM,AM (App)
Thought this would be good to have as I love different kinds of music. It downloaded fine but every radio station link I selected it either took me to the internet page or asked me to download it. If I got to the internet page it said it couldn't be opened, the page was not recognized, etc., or if asked to download it said download unsuccessful. This happened on approx 10 different stations. So it has been deleted.

Safe Haven
Safe Haven
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Safe Haven (Kindle Edition)
I must admit I've seen more of the films based on the novels by Nicholas Sparks. But when I stumbled on this one searching through the kindle catalogue I decided to have a read and I was so glad I did. It's a gripping story from start to finish, so much so that after getting a third of the way through it I couldn't put it down. Well written, great story, and I'm now going to go and buy more of his books now!

A Winter's Tale
A Winter's Tale
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good chick lit, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: A Winter's Tale (Kindle Edition)
A pleasant read to while away the hours. I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to reading more of her books.

7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover (Full) (Kindle Tablet Edition)
7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover (Full) (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 1.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 April 2013
I love this game and i'm now replaying it in advanced mode. Perhaps the only downside is that once you've completed the 7 Wonders then that's the end of the game. Shame really as i prefer games that you can go on and on with.

Logo Quiz - Music Bands
Logo Quiz - Music Bands
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun!, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Logo Quiz - Music Bands (App)
A good fun game. I enjoy playing this when i'm fed up of other games. Similar to the Logo game.

Page: 1 | 2