Profile for P. Kwiatkowski > Reviews

Content by P. Kwiatkowski

P. Kwiatkowski (uk)

Premium Oven Gloves Extra-Long Cuff - EN407 Certified to Withstand 932°F - Flame & Heat Resistant Aramid Exterior - 100% Cotton Lining For Maximum Comfort - Thick Yet Amazingly Light-Weight and Flexible - Blue Silicone Strip For Superior Grip - Better Than Potholders, Mitts & Hot Pads. [14inch Glove Length]
Offered by SMM Group, LLC

1.0 out of 5 stars dont waste your money, 6 Feb. 2015
having had them for a use for just over a month (ie bought for xmas) I found these gloves to be overpriced and heat coming through the fingers especially.
When I last took an oven tray out the heat came through in seconds.I have contacted the sellers but they blind me with technical science and the fact remains the rating of this product is way to high on claims made(at least for my 2 pairs)
I would not buy them again .
I would buy 2 pairs of ordinary mitts and double up,this will be far cheaper and (I feel work better)
to make all these claims and I can not be confident in holding an oven tray for over a few seconds is quite over stating on their claims.
The price paid and claims made are therefore for me misleading,what I thought was the answer to handling hot items therefore does not stand up for me.

BenQ GL2450HM LED TN 24-inch Widescreen Multimedia Monitor (1920 x 1080, 2 ms GTG, VGA, DVI-D, HDMI, speakers) - Glossy Black

TDK T19504 16x DVD+R 100 Piece Cakebox
TDK T19504 16x DVD+R 100 Piece Cakebox

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Dec. 2014
great value

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV

5.0 out of 5 stars just amazing service from Amazon, 31 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
Ordered on Thursday 30th Oct and it was delivered today,just amazing service from Amazon.
I plugged it in connected my spare HDMI lead and followed the on screen instructions,it was so easy ,you would have to be asleep not to find this easy ! I started my free trial to watch Amazon prime and must say everyone should have an Amazon fire if your smart tv cant receive it, and sign up for the free trial and stay with it for free films etc.With so much to watch how can you go wrong.
I must say for me Amazon has been Amazing and perhaps should rename themselves to AMAZING AMAZON and no I am not being paid to say any of this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faucet Tap Aerator Installation Key Opening Closing Tool 22/24mm M22 M24
Faucet Tap Aerator Installation Key Opening Closing Tool 22/24mm M22 M24
Offered by plumbing4home

5.0 out of 5 stars better than a spanner that could have damaged my tap, 5 Aug. 2014
just what I wanted,came quick,better than a spanner that could have damaged my tap.
Made from hard plastic,

Cleanskin DVD  [2012]
Cleanskin DVD [2012]
Dvd ~ Sean Bean
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleanskin, 23 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Cleanskin DVD [2012] (DVD)
Sean Bean for me is good in everything he does,this dvd is one you must get! it kept me really interested and one to watch over and over.

Sekonda Men's Quartz Watch with Pink Dial Analogue Display and Brown Leather Strap 3373.27
Offered by Simply Gifted Online

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 1 Feb. 2013
Once again,Amazon deliver,quick and first class service,this watch is a bargain,it can cost 50% of this price to go and get a new battery fitted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so a new watch at this price is amazing and for a Sekonda ! wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Born To Die - The Paradise Edition
Born To Die - The Paradise Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars born to die paradise edition, 19 Jan. 2013
I have heard a few tracks on radio and did not own any cds from Lana before.
I ordered this and my god,why did I wait so long? THIS IS THE BEST ALBUM I HAVE NOW and I have quite a few hundred cds!
I cant stop playing it,I will wear it out!
If you dont have this album you are missing what is one of the best albums you will ever own,no fillers just every track mind blowing,every time i play it i hear something else
each track starts,then grows then explodes into (for me ) magic,I just love her and now am searching for tracks I dont have.If someone said to me ,we are taking all your cds away
and you can keep one,just one,WELL GUESS ITS THIS ONE,buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lay down relax and play play play!!!!!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars braun oral replacement heads, 15 Jan. 2010
first class product that makes you feel dentist clean,from a first class supplier which AMAZON is,they are an amazing seller,i cant fault AMAZON FOR SERVICE AND VALUE,