Profile for edthehead > Reviews

Content by edthehead

edthehead

Page: 1 | 2
65W Lavolta® Charger Laptop AC Adapter for HP Pavilion DM1-3000 DM1-4000 DM4 DM4t DM4x DM4-1000 DM4-2070 G4 G6 G6x G7 G7t; Compaq Presario CQ56 CQ57 CQ58 CQ60 CQ61 CQ62 CQ70 CQ71 CQ72 Notebook Adaptor Power Supply Plug Cord - 18.5V 3.5A, fits 608425-001, 609939-001, 609948-001
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Running!, 15 Jan. 2016
Both of my genuine HP chargers ran very hot. My first was re-called under warranty as being potentially defective, but despite the replacement lasting some time, I was always concerned at the amount of heat it generated, which eventually caused it to start and short out. I've had this Lavolta charger a couple of months now and so far I can't fault it. Seems to charge much quicker than both my previous genuine HP charges, and runs much cooler, generating almost no heat even if it's left on for quite sometime. I would definitely recommend this product over buying a genuine HP charger. Not only is it a far superior but i thought it was relatively inexpensive compared to a genuine replacement.

Dc Sceptor M Shoe Xksr, Men's Low-Top Sneakers, Multicolour (black/grey/red Xksr), 9 UK (43 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five star DC's. Excellent quality., 29 Oct. 2015
I have been wearing DCSHOES for years now and i cannot fault them. They are a quality product that lasts and lasts, and always looks good. I have had various colours and styles and I cannot fault any I have worn. If you are a first time wearer of DCSHOES, you may think they are a "tight fit" when you first put them on. Don't be fooled into getting a bigger size, as after wearing just a couple of times, they fit like a glove. I have worn other makes but I personally don't think you can buy better than DCSHOES.

DC Net, Men's Skateboarding Shoes, Black, 9 UK, 43 EU
DC Net, Men's Skateboarding Shoes, Black, 9 UK, 43 EU
Offered by Shoestore

5.0 out of 5 stars Five star DC's. Excellent quality., 29 Oct. 2015

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Star Product., 26 Jun. 2015
Good quality product that fits the phone perfectly. Colour is really vivid and looks great. It also has a very smooth coating that makes it feel more expensive than the price paid. I also brought one of these in white / silver as they were such good value for money. Great value for money.

Louder
Louder
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars R5 Fan-tastic, 18 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Louder (Audio CD)
I brought this for my granddaughter who's a big R5 fan. She love's this CD. As our family is very much into music, I have listened to this a couple of times my self and I must admit that some of the tracks are quite catchy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hoodie - Great Value, 18 Aug. 2014
I brought this for my granddaughter who is a big FOB Fan. I was very pleased with the quality of the hoodie, as it is quite a thick material and looks well made. Inner lining is nice and plush and should keep you warm on colder days. Print quality is also vey good. The fit was perfect. All in all I cannot fault this hoodie. It's a great purchase for the price I paid. I would have no problems buying from Lovetshirts again

Outlaw Gentlemen & Shady Ladies
Outlaw Gentlemen & Shady Ladies

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Like Marmite, 15 Aug. 2014
I have been a fan of this band now for several years, and their mix of heavy metal, rock-a-billy and Johnny Cash influences is not to everyone's liking. But if you are looking for something a bit different, then try this band. There's some great songs and catchy guitar riffs through out this album. This bands a bit like Marmite, you will either love them or hate them!

Captives
Captives

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, you won't regret it!, 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Captives (Audio CD)
As stated in other reviews this band is often compared to US pop-punk giants Paramore. In my opinion the only comparison to be made is that they are both female fronted. With an album like this The Hype Theory should be massive in the UK with loads of air play. I don't know why they are not? The songs on this album and the vocals are brilliant. If you like other female fronted pop-punk-rock bands give this band a chance and buy the album, you won't regret it!

Leave Your Mark
Leave Your Mark

5.0 out of 5 stars The album that dosen't dissapoint., 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Leave Your Mark (Audio CD)
I brought their first album and this second album doesn't disappoint. Once again fantastic vocals and excellent guitar riffs throughout. This album gets a lot of plays on my ipod and is one of a select few that finds it's way onto my iphone.

Stars in Stereo
Stars in Stereo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first album, 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Stars in Stereo (Audio CD)
This is a great first album from this band. Great vocals and guitar riffs throughout the album. Buy it if you like female fronted rock bands.

Page: 1 | 2