Profile for M. Talbot > Reviews

Content by M. Talbot

M. Talbot

iGadgitz Water Resistant Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Apple iPod Classic 80gb, 120gb & 160gb + iPod Video 30gb & 60gb
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 7 Oct. 2014
The item is exactly as described and arrived promptly and well-packaged.
It does exactly what is expected of it, what more can I say?

PhD Diet Whey Vanilla Crème 2 kg
PhD Diet Whey Vanilla Crème 2 kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Same product as smaller packages?, 6 Oct. 2014
It is early days yet but the good results I saw with the smaller packages of this product don't seem to have continued with the bulk purchase.

Still four stars as the taste is the same, the packaging was good and it mixes as easily as the first containers I tried and it may be changes in me rather than the product affecting the results.

Time will tell!

Sub Sports Dual Men's Compression Baselayer Short-Sleeved Top - Black, Medium
Sub Sports Dual Men's Compression Baselayer Short-Sleeved Top - Black, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 13 Mar. 2013
Worn as a base layer for cycling, the top fits well and stands up to repeated wearing and washing.
Good looking, good quality item, delivered very promptly and as described.

Men's Health Diet
Men's Health Diet
by Stephen Perrine

5.0 out of 5 stars Best diet/exercise book I have, 13 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Men's Health Diet (Hardcover)
Probably in common with many people, I am not that organised, so a book which tells me what I need to do, how to do it and when I should do it works for me!
That is not to say this is inflexible, but it provides a framework to work within and I am seeing results already.
Written in an easy-to-read style, it doesn't take itself too seriously, while still getting the message across.
The diet instructions and "rules for the ripped" again give general advice and tell you what is good and what isn't in terms of helping your diet and exercise match to give the results it promises

Metaltex Food Mill, Stainless Steel, 20 cm Diameter
Metaltex Food Mill, Stainless Steel, 20 cm Diameter

5.0 out of 5 stars Mouli food mill, 15 Oct. 2010
My partner and I saw one of these being used in a cookery demonstration and having had the opportunity to taste the parfait produced using it I searched for one on-line.
This unit is of better quality than many available and has the advantage of interchangeable blades for different degrees of coarseness.
Prompt delivery, exactly as described.

Firebirds, the [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Firebirds, the [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Artist Not Provided
Offered by supermart_usa

4.0 out of 5 stars Mixed levels, 28 May 2009
I bought this title as a beginner and went straight to the rock'n'roll section which turned out to be a title I already have (which is not for beginners) which delayed my checking out the jive section as they are normally completely separate dances.
When I did view the jive section, it is more suitable for beginners and is actually very good.

Rock 'N' Roll (DVD Dancing) [DVD]
Rock 'N' Roll (DVD Dancing) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kim Kavanagh

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for beginners, 28 May 2009
I bought the DVD on the basis that it was for beginners as I had seen what I thought was the same title on video some while ago.
When the item arrived and included acrobatic moves and no basics I realised this was really not suitable for what I wanted.