Profile for Redjin > Reviews

3mm Pearl Stud Earrings Sterling Silver Studs - Small & Discreet
3mm Pearl Stud Earrings Sterling Silver Studs - Small & Discreet
Offered by M & M Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for., 8 May 2015
Perfect quality and great colour. I have 5mm Pearl studs and wanted these as second piercing jewelry. They match perfectly. Thank you. Would definitely use the company again.

Sterling Silver Freshwater Pearl Stud Earrings White - SIZE: 5mm . Shipped in our quality Silver Gift Box by 1st class mail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 30 April 2015
Exactly as described. Im thinking of buying a second pair for when I inevitably lose one if not both.

3 Red Mini Roses Artificial Hair Flower Pins
3 Red Mini Roses Artificial Hair Flower Pins
Offered by Fabulous_fascinators

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning., 30 April 2015
Absolutely love them. I wear a very boring bun for work and 2 of these just give a lovely little lift tucked in the side. I also bought them in pale pink. I wish you did more colours.

Lady White Polyester Rosy Flower Oranment Hair Clip Hairclip Barrette
Lady White Polyester Rosy Flower Oranment Hair Clip Hairclip Barrette
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 30 April 2015
Absolutely beautiful. Exactly what I wanted, thank you.

Hawaiian Plumeria Foam Flower Hair Clip Choose Color (03 Red)
Hawaiian Plumeria Foam Flower Hair Clip Choose Color (03 Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 30 April 2015
Beautiful, will definitely use the company again.

RXYYOS Pink Flowers Pattern Rhinestone Design Stand Case Magnetic Flip Cover PU Leather Shell with Cards Slot Compartment for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (SM-I8190) + Screen Film Protector + Touching Pen + Cleaning Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 April 2015
It is just as pretty as the picture. Wonderfully they also send a tube of glue and extra diamantes for when they inevitably pop off. Fabulous thought. I would definitely use the company again.

HeroNeo® New Women Girl Lady Geneva Silicone Crystal Stone Quartz Jelly Wrist Watch (White)
Offered by DYNAICS INTERNATIONAL COMPANY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch at fab price., 2 April 2015
Absolutely love it. I'm thrilled. I was a tad dubious of quality given the price. When I first removed the clip holding the battery pin out, the second hand started ticking backwards. It was a bit sporadic for the first five minutes but soon settled in. It has now held the correct time for two weeks without adjustment. I'm considering buying more in other colours.

Aero Sport ReflectaPac 3M Scotchlite Hi Viz Waterproof Rucksack Cover, Yellow
Aero Sport ReflectaPac 3M Scotchlite Hi Viz Waterproof Rucksack Cover, Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy with it, 26 Feb. 2015
Bought for extra visibility travelling late night on a motorbike through country roads. Ive owned this for 6 months and never been rear ended. It must work. Really happy with it.

Microsoft Compact Optical Mouse 500 V2 - Strawberry Sorbet Pink
Microsoft Compact Optical Mouse 500 V2 - Strawberry Sorbet Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy with this mouse, 26 Feb. 2015
Really happy with this mouse. It has worked wonderfully for 6 months. The only downside is I find the flashing light distracting. I bought it to use with a laptop and If using on an evening the constant flickering is a pain in the rectum.

Discworld Diary 2015: We R Igors: First and Last Aid
Discworld Diary 2015: We R Igors: First and Last Aid
by Terry Pratchett

2.0 out of 5 stars Thadly disappointed but looks great, 26 Feb. 2015
Collectors only. This is a mainly blank book, designed for your own entry's rather than the diary of Igor that I expected. I was taught not to write in books, Thadly disappointed but looks great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4