Profile for Mr Mark S Wilson > Reviews

White Collar Season 6
White Collar Season 6
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 May 2016
As good as all of the other series and an excellent conclusion, just a shame there's no more :(

TELESIN 360 Degree Rotary Wrist Strap For Gopro Hero3/3+/4
TELESIN 360 Degree Rotary Wrist Strap For Gopro Hero3/3+/4
Offered by Telesin

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 Mar. 2016
By far the best I've seen with 2 secure straps that fit well over my wrist and also over thicker ski gloves.

Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Oil 500ml
Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Fair Trade Organic Raw Coconut Oil 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be without it, 14 Mar. 2016
We cook with this all of the time
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2016 2:57 PM GMT

Lean in 15: 15 minute meals and workouts to keep you lean and healthy
Lean in 15: 15 minute meals and workouts to keep you lean and healthy
by Joe Wicks

5.0 out of 5 stars ... 15 lifestyle and after 6 weeks of eating the fantastic meals in this book are significantly fitter and slimmer ..., 14 Mar. 2016
My wife and I have thrown ourselves in to the Lean in 15 lifestyle and after 6 weeks of eating the fantastic meals in this book are significantly fitter and slimmer than we were - cant wait for the next book with more recipes to try out.

Touching The Void
Touching The Void
by Joe Simpson

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Touching The Void (Paperback)
What an amazing tale - I couldn't put it down

Smatree Baseball Hat for GoPro - SmaHat H1 with Quick Release Replacement for Gopro Head Strap for Go Pro Hero 4, Session, 3+, 3, 2, 1(S, 56-58cm)
Offered by Kumu-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Hero 4 Session and a low mount and its excellent, you wouldn't even know you had a camera ..., 14 Mar. 2016
I use this with my GoPro Hero 4 Session and a low mount and its excellent, you wouldn't even know you had a camera attached. Its a shame GoPro dont make items like this themselves as it took a lot of research and google searching before I found this Smatree hat.

Average - A Training Diary
Average - A Training Diary
by Trevor Edwards

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Mar. 2016
What a fantastic insight in to the world of Fast Jet Pilot training - I couldn't put it down.

Verona: A Ghost Story
Verona: A Ghost Story
by Benedict Ashforth

5.0 out of 5 stars I love his writing style which gets better with every offering, 21 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Verona: A Ghost Story (Paperback)
Ive just finished the latest offering from Benedict Ashforth and I couldn't put it down, I love his writing style which gets better with every offering.
Verona is a very cleverly thought, well worded and descriptive book, a classic ghost story guaranteed to get your imagination going. My only criticism - I want more.

Abbot's Keep: A Ghost Story
Abbot's Keep: A Ghost Story
by Benedict Ashforth

5.0 out of 5 stars if you're going to ask people for reviews then have the decency to leave them up for others to read) This is a classic English G, 20 Aug. 2015
This was the first of Benedict Ashforth's books that I had read and for some reason Amazon have decided to remove my previous review so I will start again (Amazon, if you're going to ask people for reviews then have the decency to leave them up for others to read)
This is a classic English Ghost story written very much in the style of the great suspense Masters, Edgar Allen Poe, Graham Masterton and James Herbert.
The reader is drawn in from the outset and I for one couldn't put the book down with the pace building throughout to a final twist that keeps you thinking long after putting the book down.
If you want a good book to sit down with on a cold winters night then this is definitely the one.
Read and enjoy.

Kitchen Craft Bar Craft Wrap Around Silver Wine Cooler
Kitchen Craft Bar Craft Wrap Around Silver Wine Cooler

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money - not fit for purpose, 21 Oct. 2013
This is the most useless thing I have ever bought of Amazon - I should have listened to the other review where someone had problems with it.
The first time it was used the Velcro strips came away rendering it completely useless.
Don't bother with this, I'm sure there are many alternatives on the market which are actually manufactured to a standard that allows them to be used for what they are intended.
If I knew how to send it back and get a refund I would!!

Page: 1 | 2