Profile for milosshofer > Reviews

Content by milosshofer

milosshofer

Halogen Oven Accessories includes extender ring, baking and steamer trays and skewers, suitable for any 10-12 litre Halogen Oven
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars it does what it says on the tin, 29 July 2012
its just a piece of equipment that adds extra space for larger joints etc,what do you want me to say? Mine fits by the way,

Plain Plastic Scraper Flexible blade. 4.5 x 3"
Plain Plastic Scraper Flexible blade. 4.5 x 3"
Offered by CATERINGBASE_LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars baking aid, 9 July 2012
Its amazing what these Chinese can do with a bit of plastic isnt it, what ever will they think of next eh.

Caroline Greaseproof Bags 7X9 1102
Caroline Greaseproof Bags 7X9 1102
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars glorious bags, 9 July 2012
This review is from: Caroline Greaseproof Bags 7X9 1102
the most buetiful paper bags I have ever seen . I am overwhelmed I will be buying tons more when I come out of hospital.

Andrew James High Quality Vacuum Food Sealer
Andrew James High Quality Vacuum Food Sealer
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars vacuum food sealer, 9 Jun 2012
I chose this model(Andrew James High Quality Vacuum Food Sealer food sealer)as it was middle of the road (pricewise) and I am very satisfied with the performance so far, I am always a bit aprihensive about this type of product, as they quite often fail a lot sooner than you would expect, especially the cheaper ones. thats why I went for the mid range price one. but happy so far.

Andrew James Vacuum Food Sealer Bags - 50 Bags Included - 22 cm X 30 cm
Andrew James Vacuum Food Sealer Bags - 50 Bags Included - 22 cm X 30 cm
Offered by Bobble Overstock

5.0 out of 5 stars food vacuum bags, 9 Jun 2012
I have used the bags already, and just ordered more,they are an excellent way of preserving your food, And more.

Kitchen Craft Master Class Stainless Steel Potato Chipper
Kitchen Craft Master Class Stainless Steel Potato Chipper

5.0 out of 5 stars chips galore, 17 Feb 2011
Well chuffed with the chipper, easiest way to make chips and dead easy to clean. its also very sturdy. I like it.

Navitech Black Hard Eva Nylon Protective Tough Carry Case for Tomtom VIA LIVE 120, Tomtom Start 20, XL IQ Routes Edition 2, XL LIVE IQ Routes Europe, XL IQ Routes edition Europe, XL IQ Routes edition Regional, XL Classic Regional, Tomtom One XL V2 / 30 Series XL Version 2
Offered by Navitech (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars "Navitech" hard carry case, 25 Nov 2010
I am a courier, and recently acquired a TOM TOM XXL, this NAVITECH case is perfect for the "XXL", other cases are too small!. I am very pleased with the Item, + the price & the service.

De'Longhi Bar 14 Café Treviso espresso cappuccino maker (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars not overjoyed, 2 Oct 2010
The machine dos'e make a good coffee, but they dont tell you when advertising it that it has to be switched on at least half an hour before you need your drink! so to be able to have my coffee as soon as I am up and about in the morning, I have had to purchase a timer socket, and set it to switch on thirty five minutes before I get up, (obviously, leaving the machine switched on so it starts to heat up as soon as the timer switches on. Then when I get up, I just switch on the pump,and out come's a delicious cup of espresso!. the item is not exactly what I expected, but we got there in the end.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2010 4:23 PM BST