Profile for MISS ANN > Reviews

Beauty Fades, Dumb Is Forever
Beauty Fades, Dumb Is Forever
by Judy Sheindlin

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty fades Dumb is Forever, 25 Oct. 2011
This book could not have come at a better time. I am in my mid-twenties. I am single and happy. HONESTLY. I only have to report to myself. Marriage is a good thing but it comes with maturity. I am training to become a lawyer. I have studied law for 5 years. I have researched a lot of family law cases and Jugde Judy could not have put it any better. The point is that women subject themselves at any cost to be in a relationship and it all bores down to one thing; they have low self esteem. In my opinion, every one especially females regardless of their age must read this book. It is very insightful.

2.0 out of 5 stars beyonce 4, 16 Oct. 2011
This review is from: 4 (MP3 Download)
This is so sad. All I hear is screaming. She doesn't even sing anymore. Oh well I think her career is almost over.this album is the worst of beyonce's album. What happened???? There is hardly any good music on this album and her vocals are not impressive. B'day was her last good album.

Herbalife Protein Bars - Vanilla Almond (14 bars per box) - 490g
Herbalife Protein Bars - Vanilla Almond (14 bars per box) - 490g
Offered by TechopsArcade

4.0 out of 5 stars Herballife product, 12 July 2011
Please we need herballife products on amazon. I don't want to join any club. Better still try phd whey protein bars the are much healthier.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 1, 2014 2:40 PM GMT

Eddie Murphy Raw [DVD][1987]
Eddie Murphy Raw [DVD][1987]
Dvd ~ Eddie Murphy
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so funny, rather offensive, 29 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Eddie Murphy Raw [DVD][1987] (DVD)
I thought this stand up was very offensive. Offensive comments about, Michael Jackson RIP, Steven wonder, James Brown RIP, Elvis RIP, Gay people and even his own family. He talks about how strict his mum was and how his dad got drunk on family get together. He hardly or did not say one good thing about his family obviously this man is troubled.

I spent more time fast forwarding because I could not believe how bad this stand up was. A lot of comedians think they can just go on stage, drop a couple of swear words and tag their performance as being funny. In actually fact the audience do not know any better. There really isn't anything to gain from watching this other than the 5mins joke about children and the icecream truck.

Please save your money and invest your time in something productive.

PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Bar, Chocolate Cookie, Pack of 12 x 50g
PhD Nutrition Diet Whey Bar, Chocolate Cookie, Pack of 12 x 50g

4.0 out of 5 stars DIET WHEY BAR, 29 Jun. 2011
I have sweet tooth and it runs in my family. I am currently overweight. These bars are a good replacement for those sugar overloaded cadbury bars that have absolutely no nutritional value, instead leaving you craving for more. When I first tasted the whey bar I said eewh, what do they have against sugar. In actually fact I had trained myself to eat so much sugar I could hardly taste the sugar in this bar. After the first bar it tastes better and the good news is that i do not have any sugar nor food cravings. I can now say that this bar is effective. I am giving this product 4STARS instead of 5STARS because I am fairly new to it. Only time will tell.

About Face: Celebrity Makeup Techniques
About Face: Celebrity Makeup Techniques
by Scott Barnes

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a book about makeup techniques, 13 Jun. 2011
This book is not informative enough. Very boring picture. A few models. This is not good enough for beginners. This is not to say that it is good for advance makeup artist. Don't waste your money. I could have bought Cosmo, OK or Hello magazine and seen better make tips for less.

HAMMER-APPLE IPOD EARPHONE FOR IPOD AND IPHONES AND ALL MAJOR MP3 PLAYERS-ORIGINAL WHITE ***BEST QUALITY BUY***

5.0 out of 5 stars Hammer-Apple ipod earphone THE REAL THING, 9 Jun. 2011
I got my package today and I can confirm that this is the real Apple ipod earphone unlike the cheap ones claiming to be apple. I compared this earphone to my old ipod earphones. The sound quality is better and the music sounds louder like there is a built in stereo. 'honestly'.

I am very pleased that i can finally replace my old worn out ipod earphones with a brand new one that reminds me of how good music sounded when i first bought my ipod. Now i know why i stopped listening to music on my ipod. it's amazing what a piece of earphone can do. As of yesterday i thought the songs on my ipod were over played. After connecting the new earphones today all those songs sounded new. I can't wait to workout with better sound quality.

Best Of Donell Jones [Us Import]
Best Of Donell Jones [Us Import]

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of Donell Jones Excellent, 26 Oct. 2010
Donell Jones is one of the best RnB singers. He is most notable for the Hits, U know what's up featuring Lisa Lopes from TLC (RIP), Where I wanna be, Knocks me off my feet. If you like R'Kelly, Brain Mcknight, Jesse Powell, Sam Salter, Jaheim, Joe or BoyzIImen (the list goes on) you will definitely
appreciate this album.

Columbo: Series 8 [DVD]
Columbo: Series 8 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Falk

4.0 out of 5 stars Columbo Series 8 Okay, 6 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Columbo: Series 8 [DVD] (DVD)
If you are watching Columbo for the first time I would not advise you to start with series 8, otherwise you will get the wrong perception. There are 2 dvds in this box set containing 2 episodes each. So you will be getting a total of 4 episodes in this series. Compared to the other series that's not enough.

Disc 1 Episodes: COLUMBO GOES TO THE GUILLOTINE
MURDER, SMOKES AND SHADOWS

DISC2 Episodes: SEX AND THE MARRIED DETECTIVE
GRAND DECEPTION

In this series we see a more relaxed columbo. Disc 1 in my opinion has two superb epidodes. I watched COLUMBO GOES TO THE GUILLOTINE 3 times and it felt like i was watching it for the first time. One of my best episodes so far. Also MURDER SMOKES AND SHADOWS is another good episode. I would give Disc one 5stars. Enjoy the disc1 while it lasts because you can never be prepared for the torture of watching disc 2.

In disc 2 columbo hardly interogates the villains which destroys the whole concept of watching it in. In the earlier series the dialogue between columbo and the villains was well constructed. Bacically this one lacks substance. There are hardly any catch phrase to hold on to. Rather you struggle through it. The box certainly not eco friendly because you only get 2 discs; each in it's own case and then a cardboard cover. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure that 2 discs can fit in one case. Generally you are getting what you pay for. I still love columbo though. Peter Falk is a brillant actor.

Comin' Atcha
Comin' Atcha
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars CLEOPATRA Comin' Atcha, 22 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Comin' Atcha (Audio CD)
This is a must have collection if you appreciate soul music and some RnB. I must stress that this group does have powerful vocals. 'Touch of love' and 'Bird song' in my opinion is one of the best songs in this album. This album really stands the test of time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3