Profile for MISS ANN > Reviews

MISS ANN

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Ineffective, 20 Sept. 2012
I do not like this tea because it left me bloated all day. By the second day I trashed it. My body retained so much water and it did not make me go to the loo. All that discomfort for nothing. So by day two I increased the number of tea bags to four per serving. I did not go to the loo for about 10 hours. When I did, it was a disappionting outcome. Honestly this doesn't work for me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2013 3:22 PM BST

Freedom
Freedom

5.0 out of 5 stars Unaldulterated Vocal power, 23 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Freedom (MP3 Download)
I just bought this album and the title fits. This is freedom. Ben has a distinct voice and is unadulteratedly beautiful. One that should be accepted in it's intense rawness . Just like terence trent d'arby. His voice is a gift.

The Very Best Of Andy Abraham
The Very Best Of Andy Abraham

5.0 out of 5 stars THE VERY BEST, 25 July 2012
Andy is very brave for singing classic songs in this collection. There is no question about his vocal power. Still one of the best soulful voices I have heard.

IMAN Make Up Kit - Cote D'Azur

Lip palette 4/5
eyeshadows 3/5
cream bronzer 2/5
blush 3/5
The lip palette is quiet good. it's not sticky and the colours come on well. Very good lip palette. Even though you get a decent quantity, you hit the pan pretty quick.
The eyeshadows are just okay. Not as pigmented as i would have wanted them to be. They do last though.
The cream bronzer is a fail. I don't get it.
The blush gives the appearance of a person working in a glitter factory. pure shimmers. Nothing more.
Coming from a brand like Iman, I expected a lot more. Way more.

120 Colour Eyeshadow Makeup Make Up Palette Macallen TM
120 Colour Eyeshadow Makeup Make Up Palette Macallen TM

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect much, 17 July 2012
I bought this palette and gave it away. Some colours are well pigmented others are not (such as some oranges, greens and blues). You get what you paid for because it doesn't last long. Not for all day wear. Palette shadows are fragile. arrived with 3 eyeshadows broken. However if you are just experimenting with makeup colours and do not know where to start with eye colours. This is a great beginners palette.

BioRepair Total Protection Toothpaste
BioRepair Total Protection Toothpaste
Offered by GOWNPLANET

4.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 STARS Very good toothpaste, 4 July 2012
I would love to give this product 4.5 stars. I never give 5 stars for health and beauty products. So it is very good. It does what it says. My teeth is much stronger. Also i prefer this to other brands with high sugar content. This toothpaste is not too sweet and is suitable for most adults.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 1 May 2012
I purchased this product for £35 and i used it regularly. After 3 weeks i did not see any difference in my skin; if there was any difference it was in the quantity of product left in the bottle. For that price I expected it to work. I invested all that time and yet no result.

Lady Love
Lady Love
Offered by hifi-media-store

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Lady Love (Audio CD)
I really like this album. The words of the songs are very empowering. Clearly a lot of work has gone into the production of each song and i truly appreciate that. I have been listening to this album since 2009. There are some timeless songs on this album. Lady love sounds like a classic (very HOT song). Unfortunately this album was not well marketed considering how talented letoya is.

Deborah Cox
Deborah Cox

5.0 out of 5 stars ECXELLENT VOCALS, 25 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Deborah Cox (Audio CD)
This album is very good. I have enjoyed listening to the songs. Anybody with ears knows that Deborah sing's well. This woman is a diva, she is a queen, she's beautiful and she has nothing to prove because she is a first class artist.

Revival
Revival
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Revival, 25 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Revival (Audio CD)
Sam Harris is clearly an excellent artist. I can not say the same for his marketing team. These are songs to lift you up and If you listen to the words you will appreciate the songs better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3