ARRAY(0xa60ee2dc)

Profile for Mrs S M Pickles > Reviews

Content by Mrs S M Pickles

Mrs S M Pickles

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Grandparent's Book: Our Story, Our Life: Our Story, Our Life. A Record of Your Life for Your Family
by Nick Wells
Price: 6.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeping history alive for my grandchildren, 14 Feb 2014
This book is good if you need help with ideas on what to record about your life and family. It is set out well, giving areas to put photographs in etc. I do find it a little limiting in as much as there is not a great deal of space to write your memoirs. I found that once I started thinking about memorable moments in my life, there were just too many to put in the book, but they are things I would like my grandchildren to hear about. I personally would have loved to have had a recorded history such as this from my grandparents. For the very cheap price it is a good buy.

Franklin Chambers Crossword Dictionary CWR319
Franklin Chambers Crossword Dictionary CWR319
Offered by Oxford Educational Supplies Limited
Price: 29.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as my old one., 13 Jan 2014
My husband bought me this for Christmas as my old crossword solver's led was not working properly. Although this product is good it is not as easy to use as my old one and does not contain as much information. You also have to press the keys quite firmly to get it to register. The screen on the other hand is very clear and good for anyone with poor eyesight. It came in good time and well packaged.

The Little Book of Indoor Golf Games: 18 Ways to Improve Your Game at Home or in the Office
by Adrian Winter
Price: 5.59

4.0 out of 5 stars A hit for the Christmas Stocking, 13 Jan 2014
This little book is ideal for all golfers and non golfers alike. Made a change from Charades and Monopoly at Christmas.
It arrived in good condition, on time and well packaged.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This hit the spot for my eight year old grandson!, 13 Jan 2014
This product arrived in good time and well packaged. I bought it to go on a jacket I had knitted for my Grandson. He is absolutely delighted. It is well made and bright.

Hobbie, Mindy, Tyson & KC - Tabby Kittens Lap Tray by Rachael Hale
Hobbie, Mindy, Tyson & KC - Tabby Kittens Lap Tray by Rachael Hale

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money and cute too boot, 11 Dec 2013
I bought this as a tray for arts and crafts for my mother for Christmas. The picture is very cute and the quality of the product is value for money. It arrrived promptly and well packaged.

Speedy Streamline Track End Stop, White, 2 Pack
Speedy Streamline Track End Stop, White, 2 Pack
Offered by Homestore International
Price: 2.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy, 12 July 2013
I ordered this product as having purchased a curtain rail from a shop on the high street that was closing down, I needed two more of these fittings, and the shop did not stock them. They came promptly, sensibly packaged and at no extra cost for p & p.

Don't Run, Whatever You Do: My Adventures as a Safari Guide
Don't Run, Whatever You Do: My Adventures as a Safari Guide
Price: 5.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 20 Jun 2013
I enjoyed this book as it was very entertaining and quite funny. It gave quite a good insight into safari life from the other side of the coin.

Paramedic to the Prince: An American Paramedic's Account of Life Inside the Mysterious World of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Price: 1.53

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 20 Jun 2013
This book was not quite what I was expecting. I found it a bit lame and boring. Could have been so much better.

Londoners: The Days and Nights of London as Told by Those Who Love It, Hate It, Live It, Long for It, Have Left It and Everything Inbetween
Price: 5.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Snapshot of Lonond, 20 Jun 2013
I enjoyed this book and learned quite a lot about London and the people who live in it. It is interesting to read other people's perceptions of London according to their ethnicity, background, age and circumstances. Quite an eye opener and easy to read.

New Babies Pram Buggy Pushchiar Umbrella - Designed for protection against sun - Fits most prams and buggies - Folds easily for storage (Pack of 1 Pram Umbrella, Blue)
Offered by Rose Evans440
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Big box small surprise, 20 Jun 2013
The umbrella was perfect for my needs, although the arrival was disappointing as I got excited to see this massive box from Amazon only to find one tiny umbrella inside - all good though

Page: 1 | 2 | 3