Profile for Timealan > Reviews

Content by Timealan

Timealan (UK)

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars They don't look quite a good as they do in the photo, 8 Dec. 2014
They don't look quite a good as they do in the photo. The Zombies are (how can I say this in a PC way?!) "Dark Grey" rather that a lightish colour they look like in the photo.
I'm not entirely sure I recognise some of the....maybe because we tend to be a PvZ2 players?

Sony KDL32W705B 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p Smart TV with Freeview - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by K.K. Electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Excellent picture!, 20 Mar. 2014
After many long years my Panasonic 28" CRT finally went wonky.

Originally I was going to purchase a Panasonic TXL32E6B, but then I saw the new Sony and Panasonic side by side. No contest!

HD Picture simply stunning. SD excellent.. Mine is piped through a Virgin V+ box.

Sound: OK. Well I was spoiled with a CRT, so didn't expect too much. Acceptable, but will probably get a soundbase/bar sometime.

Apps: There are lots of Apps, most of them seem a bit worthless. We have used Netflix. Only has iplayer and 5OD as "watch again" apps, but this doesn't bother me as I have Watch again on the Virgin box. Amazon Prima/Instant Video doesn't work, yet.

Integration: I have mine hard wired as it's next to the router. Excellent streaming of videos/music etc from PC. Have used Nexus 7 (2013 version) for Miracast, so I can keep an eye on what's happening on the kids Minecraft!

Tweaks: You can fiddle all the settings 'til the cows come home.

Summary: Picture: Excellent Sound OK. Apps: OK
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 15, 2014 6:47 PM GMT