Profile for jaytei > Reviews

Content by jaytei

jaytei "jaytei" (west coast UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (PS3)
Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (PS3)
Offered by findprice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, 30 Jan. 2015
Used to love this game on my ps1! Got to the stage where I could shoot every baddie in the head and never be hit myself! Lol. Really pleased with the limited edition version I now have for ps3, which includes frontline, which I never played.

Make you Sweat-16 sexsational Club Ravers (1991)
Make you Sweat-16 sexsational Club Ravers (1991)
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent mix tape album, 30 Jan. 2015
Had this album on cassette, and remember it well, so I've bought the cd :)

Medal Of Honor
Medal Of Honor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, 30 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Medal Of Honor (Video Game)

Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit Case for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact - Blue (Retail Packaging)

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best case for the job, 25 Jan. 2015
Fits like a glove, flexable smooth rubber case. One issue is, I have to keep taking the cover off to open the waterproof flap, so I can connect the cable to my computer, to transfer files to the memory card. I feel this is more Sonys design issue and not the case design issue. Other s-line cases have a space to open the waterproof flap, but it does lessen the integrity of the case.
I prefer this case. Also I prefer transparent case's to solid colour.

If I Could Fly
If I Could Fly
Offered by Bargaindiscsltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Euphoric Dance album from the 90's, 25 Jan. 2015
This review is from: If I Could Fly (Audio CD)
Brilliant album from one of Paul Okenfolds projects. I had this album before and lost it, hence buying it again. Great listen

The Principal [DVD] [2002]
The Principal [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ James Belushi

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent movie, anyone know where I can get the soundtrack?, 25 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Principal [DVD] [2002] (DVD)
I loved this film as a kid. Watched it over and over. I actually bought this film years ago for a friend who is also a fan. (Region 2 from HMV)
I'm leaving this comment for a different reason though. I'm hoping someone could point me in the direction of the soundtrack! The soundtrack is fantastic, and is right up there with The Lost Boys in my opinion. As far as I can tell after looking for some years, their is no soundtrack to this great film. Even though it states in the credits that the soundtrack is available on cassette from RCA or something like that, I've never been able to find it. Any help?

Hugo Boss JUST DIFFERENT deodorant stick 70 gr
Hugo Boss JUST DIFFERENT deodorant stick 70 gr
Offered by Direct Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars One application per day, Lasting scent. I highly recommend Boss Just Different, 2 Jan. 2015
I always used Boss Skin (Sensitive). Strong, lasting scent. Great product, but for some reason has disappeared from sale.
Forcing me to have to find a new deodorant. I went with the highest selling Boss Bottled Deodorant Stick. This one gets 2 stars, as the scent is far weaker, and needs applying a few times a day. Not recommended.
Now i'm using this Just Different. It's only been a few days, but the difference is greatly improved. Much more like the Boss Skin I was using before. One application per day, Lasting scent. I highly recommend this one.

Nostalgia
Nostalgia

2.0 out of 5 stars Why no proper dvd with this?, 27 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Nostalgia (Audio CD)
I wanted the DVD version, so I could see annie perform these tracks. But only one music video! Disappointed!
I'm really annoyed! More so because, I saw the interview / documentary, and it shows short video clips of each track being performed! They have the footage and chose to only release one video track!! Aarrrhhh.

I love Annie, I love they way she presents herself, her style, and to get so little from such an already illusive woman....
I only hope they release a full Dvd of this album at some point!

This album is great! But only two stars for physical product.

[10 Pack] TECHGEAR® Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Premium CLEAR Screen Protector Guard Cover With Screen Cleaning Cloth & Application Card (ECO PACK)
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars I always use Tech Gear screen protectors, 26 Dec. 2014
I always buy Tech Gear screen protectors. No problems with them at all. I just wish someone could invent screen protectors that leave no finger prints or grease on them! My Z3 compact came with a matt protector, which I removed straight away, as they make the screen look dull.

Cold Fact
Cold Fact

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing story, 26 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Cold Fact (Audio CD)
Who makes the money from the album sales please? Does Rodriguez see any of it?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11