Profile for jaytei > Reviews

Content by jaytei

jaytei "jaytei" (west coast UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Sony KDL-43W805C Smart 3D 43-inch Full HD TV (Android TV, X-Reality Pro, Motionflow XR 800 Hz, Wi-Fi and NFC), 2015 Model
Offered by K.K. Electronics

3.0 out of 5 stars Had it for two weeks. This is how i find it., 24 Jan. 2016
It has great picture, looks fantastic, sound is fantastic considering built in speakers. Netflix works really well. I do like it.

Our new 809c model has some issues. Purchased 10/01/16.
Power on issues: We turn off main power at night. Turn on in the morning. Two times the Sony unit would not turn on. Had to hard reset.
USB issues: 3 ports, all connected but not in use. But power is constantly on. USBs lights are on and disc is spinning, but not being used by user. Needs to be a way for the usb drives to only power on, when accessed via remote, whilst constantly connected.
USB drives should be independently seen on the screen, same as HDMI is.
Google Accounts: Needs to be a way to register more than only one google account, with the system.
YouTude: Needs to be a way to log into other YouTube accounts, but restricted by only one google log in.
NowTV app: Would be nice.

Sony MDR-ZX660AP Lightweight Headphone with Smartphone Control - Black
Sony MDR-ZX660AP Lightweight Headphone with Smartphone Control - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm an audiophile. I hate looking for headphones!!, 7 Dec. 2015
I hate it as I, do not want to spend silly money on headphones. All i need are some headphones that can fold up, as i only use them when i travel.
I must compromise on the sound, when i don't want to spend more than £30.
These Sony zx660's / 610's are no good to me. The sound is too bass heavy.
I go with Senn px220's or Sony S70's.

More expensive ones in my wish list are:
Sony mdr 100aap and or AKG N60nc's.
Thus far research.....

While You Were Sleeping
While You Were Sleeping

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent album!, 6 Dec. 2015
This review is from: While You Were Sleeping (Audio CD)
I've not purchased an album for years. Becca Stevens has a wonderful style to her voice. An album full of great tracks!! Looking forward to seeing jose james in concert when he visits UK :)

The Last Of Us (PS3)
The Last Of Us (PS3)
Offered by Moe Discounts

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best game i've ever played, 7 Oct. 2015
This review is from: The Last Of Us (PS3) (Video Game)
It's like being in the walking dead. The game is totally addictive. I'm 22hrs in game play = 62% complete. The game floats from game play to story line and back with such fluidity, it's amazing. The man and girl make a great team! I'll be keeping this one to play again some day.

Sony MDR-S70AP Foldable On Ear Headphones - Black
Sony MDR-S70AP Foldable On Ear Headphones - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound, frequency is 8-25Hz! :), 24 Aug. 2015
Yeah, excellent sound production. Very happy with these. I need foldable headphones and I bought these to replace my Sennheiser PX100's, as the range on them is only 15-25Hz and I could hear the bass was not very good.
It's wonderful to hear my favorite tracks, and hear something new as the field is wider!

I would give five stars, but I had to knock one off due to the way they look, when I wear them. Doc Who Cybermen springs to mind.
I only use them on Plane's, train's, and automobiles anyway. ;)

Outdoortips NEW 2 in 1 Car Boot Organizer Tidy Cool Compartment Storage Box Foldable (Blue)
Offered by outdoortips

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but poor quality, 12 July 2015
Great product as it is collapsible. I chose this one as it has a cool box section. But the clips on the side that allow the case to become collapsible, do not cover the cool box, and like other reviews, the zip broke on first use.

Autoglym 500ml Fast Glass
Autoglym 500ml Fast Glass

1.0 out of 5 stars I see no difference at all! UPDATE Just used hot water with washing up liquid and a rag. my car windows are invisible now!!, 18 May 2015
I paid top price for this window cleaning product, based on customer reviews. I see no difference at all. It works no better than any of the others I've tried. I still have huge great white dry residue streaks across the glass even after a second clean.
I'm annoyed i paid so much for this.
Great for getting bugs and tar spots off paint work though!

Star Trek Haynes Manual USS Enterprise ADULT T-Shirt (Large (L) Adult)
Star Trek Haynes Manual USS Enterprise ADULT T-Shirt (Large (L) Adult)
Offered by scificollectorshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, recommended, 12 May 2015
Great fit, nicely cut, looks cool. Bought two, one for me and a gift for my friend. Shame their's no Next Generation option. Would love a BSG Haynes top!!

Heroes + Misfits
Heroes + Misfits
Offered by Squirrelsounds

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Love track 4, 11 May 2015
This review is from: Heroes + Misfits (Audio CD)
Excellent! Love track 4. Top 1st album, looking forward to more

Everbuild HV50 50 g High Viscosity Industrial Superglue
Everbuild HV50 50 g High Viscosity Industrial Superglue

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't seem to work as well, or any better than super glue., 20 April 2015
Doesn't seem to work as well, or any better than super glue.
I just hope the end doesn't glue itself shut like most other brands.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13