Profile for jaytei > Reviews

Content by jaytei

jaytei "jaytei" (west coast UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Andrew James Powerful 700 Watt DC Motor Hand Blender With 500ml Food Processor, Whisk Attachment and 500ml Beaker
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it, and I love it, I get really great smoothies to take to work! :), 14 Mar. 2015
She loves it, and I love it, I get really great smoothies to take to work! :)
No problems with it so far.

Mens 2 PAIR PACK More Mile cushioned LONDON running sock 1 Black & 1 White
Mens 2 PAIR PACK More Mile cushioned LONDON running sock 1 Black & 1 White
Offered by The Sportswear Factory

4.0 out of 5 stars Ankles not as high as I thought, so not really for cold weather use. (Which is why I bought them), 14 Mar. 2015
Really comfortable and does fit well, but the ankle part is lower than I expected, so can only really use these in the summer.

[ Magnector X ] High Performance Universal Sony Xperia Z1 & Z2 & Z3 Charging Adapter for Micro USB Cable - Enhanced Magnetic Connection and Charging Speed [ Black ]
Offered by 11 Street

4.0 out of 5 stars Kind of essential and should really come with the phone purchase, 14 Mar. 2015
We feel this item really should come as standard with the phone purchase. It's a poor show from Sony to add new tech and not provide the part!
If you have a protective cover on your phone, this magnetic charging adapter, saves you from having to remove the cover and undo the flap every time. It's a little fiddly to put on at times, but works a treat.
It does not charge the phone any faster if you were wondering :)

AURAGLOW 10w Remote Control Colour Changing LED Light Bulb B22, Super Bright Warm White Dimmable Version - 2nd Gen - AG176
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought three and everyone thinks they are great!, 14 Mar. 2015
Just found these on Amazon while looking for gift ideas. They seemed like a great idea, and bases on customer reviews, I bought three.
These work and they are bright enough to replace main ceiling light bulbs, when on the white light setting. They can be swithed off by the remote or the main light switch.
My criticisms are:
The strobe light setting. This is far from a strobe light!
It would have to flash 10x faster to come even close to strobe.
The bulbs is quite fat at 22cm diameter and 12cm long from the socket, so measure where you want to put it.
I did plan on putting the bulb in the bedroom, but the light shade would not fit over the bulb. So we put it in the lounge.
Product is great fun and the kids love it!
With a five year warranty, I recommend these bulbs.

Nemesis - The Complete Collection (Platinum Cult Edition) [Blu-ray] - Olivier Gruner

3.0 out of 5 stars Both Ecstatic and Gutted at the same time! Cult classic Nemesis has been altered!!, 23 Feb. 2015
Yes, They Messed With It !!
My initial gleeful dance at this cult classic science fiction B-movie, being given a new breath of life into HD! (Mainly thanks to all the fans of this great movie around the world, especially Germany).
And then reduced to a somber sinking feeling, at the jaw dropping realization, that they have changed some of the original content!!
I am mortified.

The film looks and sounds fantastic in all new High Definition. I would have given 5 stars for this.
I'm giving it 3 stars because of the changes to the film. (YOU DO NOT MESS WITH A CULT CLASSIC!! What are they thinking you crazies??!)
And because I can't buy the film separately, (I'm referring to Nemesis part one of course. The other offerings are too weird for my liking.)
They will lose a lot of money, if they only sell as a box set. Most people only want part one.

They changed:
The famous narration originally done by the sexy voice of Marjorie Monaghan, is replaced by Olivier Gruner himself. (Which is a bad idea).
Extra dialogue added at the end, to suggest that Alex and Max Impact are killed at the top of the stairs. (WTF!)

Anyway, see for yourself. (I'm Bias as i'm a big fan).
If you've never seen this film before, and you like sci-fi, watch this, it is brilliant!

Salomon X Ultra GTX Trail Walking Shoes - 11
Salomon X Ultra GTX Trail Walking Shoes - 11
Offered by Trendmarke24

4.0 out of 5 stars Big review for a shoe, 31 Jan. 2015
I am a size ten, I always buy a size bigger than I am, to allow for toe spreading. Especially for running shoes.
I always buy running / trekking shoes as they best suit my lifestyle. Footwear for any situation. I wear them every day.
My previous shoes were North Face hedgehogs. I wore them everyday, everywhere, and they lasted over 3 years.
They are excellent. I would have bought the exact same pair, but I cannot find them, and the current version has a different design.
Which I do not like. So I had to find something as close as possible.

After trawling the net, I found these solomon to be the closest match.
I read solomon are a little narrow, and I agree, but only because my feet are a little wider than usual. They will shape to my feet eventually.
These are well made and comfortable, I hope they will be as good as my good old North Face.

Main selling points for me: (As my old North Face has these features too).
Quick laces, (Just fasten tight with the toggle).
Breathable waterproof Goretex.
Wrap around toe guard.
Under sole guard (Protection from sharp objects underfoot etc).
Excellent grip with good coverage. (Not spikes which wear down faster).

Hope this helps

Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (PS3)
Medal of Honor - Limited Edition (PS3)
Offered by Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, 30 Jan. 2015
Used to love this game on my ps1! Got to the stage where I could shoot every baddie in the head and never be hit myself! Lol. Really pleased with the limited edition version I now have for ps3, which includes frontline, which I never played.

Make you Sweat-16 sexsational Club Ravers (1991)
Make you Sweat-16 sexsational Club Ravers (1991)
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent mix tape album, 30 Jan. 2015
Had this album on cassette, and remember it well, so I've bought the cd :)

Medal Of Honor
Medal Of Honor
Offered by John Seth Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, 30 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Medal Of Honor (Video Game)

Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit Case for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact - Blue (Retail Packaging)

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best case for the job, 25 Jan. 2015
Fits like a glove, flexable smooth rubber case. One issue is, I have to keep taking the cover off to open the waterproof flap, so I can connect the cable to my computer, to transfer files to the memory card. I feel this is more Sonys design issue and not the case design issue. Other s-line cases have a space to open the waterproof flap, but it does lessen the integrity of the case.
I prefer this case. Also I prefer transparent case's to solid colour.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12