Profile for jaytei > Reviews

Content by jaytei

jaytei "jaytei" (west coast UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Sony MDR-S70AP Foldable On Ear Headphones - Black
Sony MDR-S70AP Foldable On Ear Headphones - Black
Offered by DB Technology srl

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound, frequency is 8-25Hz! :), 24 Aug. 2015
Yeah, excellent sound production. Very happy with these. I need foldable headphones and I bought these to replace my Sennheiser PX100's, as the range on them is only 15-25Hz and I could hear the bass was not very good.
It's wonderful to hear my favorite tracks, and hear something new as the field is wider!

I would give five stars, but I had to knock one off due to the way they look, when I wear them. Doc Who Cybermen springs to mind.
I only use them on Plane's, train's, and automobiles anyway. ;)

Outdoortips NEW 2 in 1 Car Boot Organizer Tidy Cool Compartment Storage Box Foldable (Blue)
Offered by outdoortips

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but poor quality, 12 July 2015
Great product as it is collapsible. I chose this one as it has a cool box section. But the clips on the side that allow the case to become collapsible, do not cover the cool box, and like other reviews, the zip broke on first use.

Autoglym 500ml Fast Glass
Autoglym 500ml Fast Glass

1.0 out of 5 stars I see no difference at all! UPDATE Just used hot water with washing up liquid and a rag. my car windows are invisible now!!, 18 May 2015
I paid top price for this window cleaning product, based on customer reviews. I see no difference at all. It works no better than any of the others I've tried. I still have huge great white dry residue streaks across the glass even after a second clean.
I'm annoyed i paid so much for this.
Great for getting bugs and tar spots off paint work though!

Star Trek Haynes Manual USS Enterprise ADULT T-Shirt (Large (L) Adult)
Star Trek Haynes Manual USS Enterprise ADULT T-Shirt (Large (L) Adult)
Offered by scificollectorshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, recommended, 12 May 2015
Great fit, nicely cut, looks cool. Bought two, one for me and a gift for my friend. Shame their's no Next Generation option. Would love a BSG Haynes top!!

Heroes + Misfits
Heroes + Misfits
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Love track 4, 11 May 2015
This review is from: Heroes + Misfits (Audio CD)
Excellent! Love track 4. Top 1st album, looking forward to more

Everbuild HV50 50 g High Viscosity Industrial Superglue
Everbuild HV50 50 g High Viscosity Industrial Superglue

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't seem to work as well, or any better than super glue., 20 April 2015
Doesn't seem to work as well, or any better than super glue.
I just hope the end doesn't glue itself shut like most other brands.

Richard's Hairpiece (Aphex Twin Remix)
Richard's Hairpiece (Aphex Twin Remix)

2.0 out of 5 stars only 177 bit rate, 20 April 2015
Only 177 bit rate! Still sounds okay, but not impressed..

Woman's Touch
Woman's Touch

2.0 out of 5 stars Only two stars for Amazon MP3 service, 20 April 2015
This review is from: Woman's Touch (MP3 Download)
The track is brilliant, 5 stars for that.
But Amazon MP3 service is poor. I've downloaded many individual tracks, and they all have quite poor bit rate. 177 or 210. Never the full 320!
If I rip a track from a CD, I always get 320. I would expect the same from download.
The sound quality of the tracks are ok at 210 ect, but would be better at 310.

HERBAL ENERGY 120tabs GINSENG HERBAL GUARANA LIFE ENERGGY TREC NUTRITION FREE P&P
Offered by Supplements World UK

1.0 out of 5 stars 4000mg's of assorted Ginseng. Natural ingredients. And it really works, 15 April 2015
Excellent product. I've been using this for years. Not for gym, but for mind stimulation!
I am a night driver, and when i start to feel tired, I take one of these with a full glass of water.
After 20mins, I am fully awake and alert again. The effect is so subtle, you don't even notice it. It just works a charm.
It keeps me going for a few more hours. And when i'm ready to sleep, I just pass out like normal.
I have to take it, as soon as i realise im getting tired, or its too late and it wont work.
Pro plus and other caffeine related products and stimulation drinks do not work for me, but this does.
Plus they put all kinds of chemicals in those products, (You notice your urine is glow in the dark)! lol
Well not this stuff as it's 4000mg's of assorted Ginseng. Natural ingredients.

(Updated Review) 9th May 2015
Something has changed! This product doesn't work anymore. Have they changed the ingredients? I'm emailing Trek to see what's changed. I can no longer recommend this product.

Closer to the Flame [VINYL]
Closer to the Flame [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars This album is now available on digital download from Rob Jungklas website, 15 April 2015
Just so you know. This album is now available on digital download from Rob Jungklas website. I just bought it for £7 via paypal. You can download MP3 320 or Flac! Very Hapy :) At Last!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13