Profile for Elizabeth A. Ireland > Reviews

Content by Elizabeth A. I...

Elizabeth A. Ireland (Hertfordshire, UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Quilting Modern
Quilting Modern
by Jacqui Gering

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended., 13 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Quilting Modern (Hardcover)
This is an excellent book. It is extremely well designed and very informative. The diagrams are easy to follow. I am looking forward to making some of the cushions.

Air/ Water Erasable Purple Fabric Marker Pen- Buy 1 Get 1 Free Offer!
Air/ Water Erasable Purple Fabric Marker Pen- Buy 1 Get 1 Free Offer!
Offered by Poter Store ( HK SHIPPING )

3.0 out of 5 stars purple pen, 26 Nov. 2012
It was leaking badly when it arrived which makes me wonder how long it will last. After a couple of weeks it still leaks slightly. I have used it on various fabrics and eventually it does disappear (as it is supposed to).

5 Star Tailors Shears 210mm
5 Star Tailors Shears 210mm
Offered by Rimedmedicalsupplies

4.0 out of 5 stars cutters, 23 Sept. 2012
These scissors are amazing value. They are nice to hold and very sharp. Maybe a little stiff, but I am sure with use they will loosen up. I bought a pair for my daughter who is also very pleased with them.

Good Stuff: A Reminiscence of My Father, Cary Grant
Good Stuff: A Reminiscence of My Father, Cary Grant
by Jennifer, Auteur Grant

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't put it down!, 1 May 2012
I bought this book for my husband and nearly every day, from the time he received it, he would read out to me various intersting facts about Cary Grant. I really don't have to read it myself I have been given all the facts. I think it must have been one of the best books he has ever read.

Ricky Tims' Kool Kaleidoscope Quilts
Ricky Tims' Kool Kaleidoscope Quilts
by Ricky Tims

4.0 out of 5 stars bits and pieces, 16 Feb. 2012
I have a couple of Ricky Tims books which I enjoyed very much, so I thought I would purchase his latest one.

This is much more complicated than I had expected, but nevertheless I am gradually getting the hang of it. I really enjoyed chosing the fabrics. Accuracy is extremely important in the cutting out and the joining together. I am only at the stage of cutting out the various shapes. I can't wait to actually piece them together and hopefully like the final effect!

David Lean - an Intimate Portrait
David Lean - an Intimate Portrait
by Lady Sandra Lean

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating!, 16 Jan. 2012
I bought this book for my husband. It is a very large book over 700 pages long and it would take me for ever to read it, but my husband refers to it regularly. In fact I get to hear all about at least twice a day, therefore I have no need to actually read it for myself. He would thoroughly recommend it. I know he has suggested to his brother in Australia that he should also get a copy.

Fit in 5 to 20 Minutes - Legs, Bum and Tum Attack [DVD]
Fit in 5 to 20 Minutes - Legs, Bum and Tum Attack [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mila Lazar

5.0 out of 5 stars energetic, 17 Dec. 2011
This is an excellent DVD. It certainly gets you going. I like the idea that you can choose how many minutes you can do at one time. I am only at the 5 minute stage so far, but I hope to progress further soon.

The Vimy Expeditions
The Vimy Expeditions
by Peter McMillan

5.0 out of 5 stars Flying high, 17 Dec. 2011
This review is from: The Vimy Expeditions (Hardcover)
This book is a Christmas present for my husband. He happened to see it when it arrived. I tried to wrap it up quickly, but he was very keen to have a quick look. Needless to say the quick look was in fact a very long look. I know he was very impressed and is now waiting anxiously for Chrismas Day! It will have prime place on his bookshelf. An excellent buy.

Kenwood CO606 3-in-1 Can Opener with Knife Sharpener and Bottle Opener, 40 Watt - Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars easy opener, 6 Oct. 2011
I am really pleased with my new can opener. It is easy to use and looks very smart in my new kitchen. I would thoroughly recommend it. Very reasonably priced too.

Women Aviators: From Amelia Earhart to Sally Ride, Making History in Air and Space
by Bernard Marck

5.0 out of 5 stars early flying, 29 Aug. 2010
This book has a wonderful selection of period photographs which are complimented by excellent diagraphic details. A pleasure to read and well put together. I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in early flying.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3