Profile for GrapeSorbet > Reviews

Content by GrapeSorbet

GrapeSorbet

Page: 1 | 2
Learning Resources Work Station Signs (Set of 5)
Learning Resources Work Station Signs (Set of 5)
Offered by World Wide Shopping Mall Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful but not as great as expected in terms of storing sheets etc., 11 Jan. 2015
These are ok for my classroom. As a previous reviewer has said, there is no way the pocket on the back would hold 30 sheets. I find also with use the plastic wallet on the back is gradually starting to peel away because of the tiny hands regularly using it, they are great however for displaying LOs and flatten easily for storage when they might just get in the way.

Novelty Apron | WARNING Man in the Kitchen | Black | Gift for Him
Novelty Apron | WARNING Man in the Kitchen | Black | Gift for Him
Offered by Bags-n-aprons

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift for my partner who has just recently moved ..., 11 Jan. 2015
Excellent gift for my partner who has just recently moved out of his parents home and into his own place. Good quality and true to the photograph. Arrived quickly too even over the Xmas period!

Teangi Tea Tree Shampoo 200ml
Teangi Tea Tree Shampoo 200ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal!, 11 Jan. 2015
Bought this on the advice of my hairdresser when head lice were going around work. Find it leaves my hair feeling much cleaner than chemical shampoos so have continued to use it once a week as a change for my hair. Hair is lovely and clean and shiny afterwards! My hair needs washing every other day anyway normally, and haven't noticed any change since using this shampoo, so not sure about the other review comments. Going to buy again! Do wish it wasn't £4 for a small bottle but it's hard to find tea tree shampoo in the high street.

3.25" Mini Star Trophy with FREE Engraving up to 30 letters A958
3.25" Mini Star Trophy with FREE Engraving up to 30 letters A958
Offered by Trophystoreuk

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 11 Jan. 2015
Fantastic! Love that it is personalised so easily and such an affordable price, perfect for my 'table of the week' at school. The price means it is not the end of the world if it gets knocked and broken too. Excellent.

SEAL Assemblies for Primary Schools
SEAL Assemblies for Primary Schools
by Ronni Lamont

4.0 out of 5 stars would recommend!, 11 Jan. 2015
As an NQT this book has been invaluable in giving me assembly ideas for when it is my turn to do the assembly. I like that the ideas incorporate children in role with masks etc as appropriate to make it more engaging, would recommend for other new teachers who might be a bit stuck for ideas.

Set Of 6 Self Inking Stamp School Teacher Reward Classroom Well Done Stamps
Set Of 6 Self Inking Stamp School Teacher Reward Classroom Well Done Stamps
Offered by Express Goods UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Packing the biggest problem, but quality poor too, unlikely to buy again., 11 Jan. 2015
These stamps are ok. As a teacher my class like seeing different stamps and decent ones are normally £5 per stamper, so I thought great! The biggest problem I had with this set was the packaging. They were not boxed as expected, but also had this annoying sticker holding the lid and stamper together. Great idea, but lethal to get off! Like other reviewers, I had to slide scissors around the edge of each, trying to separate the parts -very dangerous! And to be honest would put me off buying again. The quality of them isn't great, the design being a bit faint like the ink has maybe dried out a little, but for the price compared to the normal stamps I buy, they will do for now as something different to use. Won't be buying again though!

Staedtler Stick 430 M-5 Ballpoint Pen Medium - Green (Box of 10)
Staedtler Stick 430 M-5 Ballpoint Pen Medium - Green (Box of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for marking in my job as a teacher, 11 Jan. 2015
Perfect for marking in my job as a teacher. Brilliant price helpful too, as green pens always go walkabouts with colleagues! Arrived in the box as expected.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 20 Dec. 2013
A much loved Christmas gift for my sister in law and partner. Really lovely and much appreciated especially when given with a. Photograph of much loved pet inside,

Spaceform Miniature Glass Token - I love you ... lots & lots ...
Spaceform Miniature Glass Token - I love you ... lots & lots ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 20 Dec. 2013
Lovely keepsake gift, seems very sentimental and personal. Beautiful gift much appreciated by the recipient. The range is great would recommend for a lovely thoughtful gift,

No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday:  A Very Funny Romantic Novel
No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday: A Very Funny Romantic Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brilliant!, 20 Dec. 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. Had me laughing out loud from beginning to end. A really addictive story. Would recommend to others.

Page: 1 | 2