Profile for Mr S D Robertson > Reviews

Content by Mr S D Robertson

Mr S D Robertson

Heaven & Earth: Unseen by the naked eye (Photography)
Heaven & Earth: Unseen by the naked eye (Photography)
by Katherine Roucoux

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable, 17 May 2003
This book is astounding in everyway. It takes you on a journey from the subatomic to the unimaginably immense. The pictures in this book are second to non, it is perfect for stiking up conversation when you have visitors. I was bought this book for christmas and could not have asked for a better present. Anybody with the slightest interest in science will love this book, even my mum loved it!

Neuroscience: Exploring the Brain
Neuroscience: Exploring the Brain
by Mark F. Bear

5.0 out of 5 stars A compendium of every neuroscience book I own, 24 July 2001
What a great book, I'm a second year Neuroscientist and could not have got through last year without this book. It has almost all of the information you need in a digestable format. A must buy for any neuroscience student.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Season 4 (Box Set 1) [VHS] [1998]
Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Season 4 (Box Set 1) [VHS] [1998]

5.0 out of 5 stars I may be biased but it's great!, 6 Oct 2000
Season four brings a refreshing new scene to the series. I've seen the whole season, it has its odd low point but it has more up points than any other season. Be prepared for the odd suprise and to see some of the characters in a new light. A must for any buffy fan.

Stuart Little [VHS] [2000]
Stuart Little [VHS] [2000]
Offered by EWARDS SPECIALS

4.0 out of 5 stars A great all rounder, 6 Oct 2000
This is a great film that me and my friends all enjoyed. It's a great film for any age group, a good all rounder. It was a lot more enjoyable than we all expected and we all came out of the film with a smile on our faces. It would make a great addition to anyones video collection.

The Tigger Movie [VHS] [2000]
The Tigger Movie [VHS] [2000]
VHS
Offered by shannon-raven - ITEMS ARE STILL BEING SENT BEFORE XMAS BUT MAY NOT ARRIVE IN TIME AS LAST GUARANTEED POSTING DATE HAS GONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, it brought a tear to my eye., 30 Sep 2000
This has to be one of Disneys best movies ever. It is full of all the magic of Disney with an extra sprinkle of Pooh magic. It will make you laugh and cry and you'll want to watch it over and over again. This is a must buy Video.

American Pie (Unseen Version) [VHS] [1999]
American Pie (Unseen Version) [VHS] [1999]
Offered by dyerwilliams

5.0 out of 5 stars The best film I have ever seen!, 11 Mar 2000
It starts well, ends well and is even better in the middle. Around every corner is another side splitting moment, you will literaly laugh till you cry. I have never seen a film that I have laughed at so much, I will remember the incident with the pie forever.