Profile for Mrs. N. Brown > Reviews

My Calendar Blue Wall Hanging
My Calendar Blue Wall Hanging
Price: 25.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 8 April 2011
This was bought as a present for my 3 year old son and we have great fun updating it whilst learning about days of the week and weather. Would definitely recommend this to others.

Pop Up Adventure World kids play tent
Pop Up Adventure World kids play tent
Offered by Jacksons Leisure Supplies Ltd
Price: 37.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun indoors and out!, 18 April 2010
My 2 year old son loves this pop up tent. It's really easy to put up and pack away and very handy to transport to other peoples houses or take on holiday. Also it doesn't take up much space when it's packed away which is great. One of the advantages is you can just use one or two sections at a time depending on the space available. Overall it's provided loads of fun and encourages physical activity. I would highly recommend this product.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great vaule, 10 Jun 2009
I bought this outfit as a costume for a murder mystery character I was playing. It is cheap and cheerful and looks great on. Good value for money and I would definitely look to buy other outfits from this retailer.

Periodic Table Shower Curtain by SMART - EVA vinyl
Periodic Table Shower Curtain by SMART - EVA vinyl
Offered by Daily Elements UK
Price: 24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars As seen on TV!, 11 Feb 2009
My husband saw this shower curtain on The Big Bang Theory and thought it was really cool. Its even better in reality and makes everyone think we are intellectual!