Profile for Mrs. C. Lofthouse > Reviews

VonShef Stainless Steel Wine Bottle Cooler Holder
VonShef Stainless Steel Wine Bottle Cooler Holder
Offered by Designer Habitat

5.0 out of 5 stars Stainless Steel Wine Cooler, 13 Feb 2014
Firstly it does the job well and keeps the wine lovely and cool. Secondly, it looks really smart on the table. Lastly, good value for money. Delivered on time and well packaged.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars RIL50 8LED mini lamp, 1 Mar 2013
This is a brilliant purchase - well deserving the five stars it was given in the Sunday Times. I am extremely pleased with it - in fact I bought extra for relatives and friends who go camping.. The light it gives out is dazzlingly bright and I would advise anyone switching it on for the first time to point the bulbs away from their face. It came within a few days of ordering which is most satisfactory.

Chasing the Sun: The Epic Story of the Star That Gives Us Life
Chasing the Sun: The Epic Story of the Star That Gives Us Life
by Richard Cohen

5.0 out of 5 stars a jolly good read, 23 July 2011
I have not yet finished reading this yet but would like to say that I am thoroughly enjoying it. It's a fascinating book which is not too 'scientific'.

Seventeenth-Century Women's Dress Patterns (Womens Dress Patterns 1)
Seventeenth-Century Women's Dress Patterns (Womens Dress Patterns 1)
by Jenny Tiramani

5.0 out of 5 stars successful present, 23 July 2011
I bought this for a friend who is delighting in its content and presentation. All in all a very successful present.

Kensington Orbit Elite Mouse Trackball Corded USB and PS/2 Ref 64292
Kensington Orbit Elite Mouse Trackball Corded USB and PS/2 Ref 64292

5.0 out of 5 stars Orbit Elite Mouse, 27 Mar 2011
Delivered very quickly. This is the second mouse of this type we've purchased as we find it is so easy to use - very quick and responsive to the touch. Would highly recommend it. Works well for my husband who has a slight tremor.

Franklin CWR-206 Chambers Desktop Version Crossword Dictionary
Franklin CWR-206 Chambers Desktop Version Crossword Dictionary

4.0 out of 5 stars Crossword dictionary, 13 Sep 2010
A very satisfactory product in most respects. I like the larger keypad very much but the background of the letters is a bit dark for me and so not as easy to read as the smaller version. Apart from this would recomend it to anyone.

The Flavour Thesaurus
The Flavour Thesaurus
by Niki Segnit

5.0 out of 5 stars Flavour Thesaurus, 13 Sep 2010
This review is from: The Flavour Thesaurus (Hardcover)
A fascinating book which, I hope will give me the courage to experiment with flavours and recipes more. A book to dip into rather than read from cover to cover.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Toy?, 13 Nov 2009
Its hard to think of a Colour Wheel as a 'toy' but I think it is of immense value to anyone interested in learning about colour, whether mixing paints or sorting out a new colour scheme for a room. A labour saving piece of equipment which is easy to use - I wish I had purchased one a long time ago.

Sir Michael Parkinson - My Life In Music  [2CD]
Sir Michael Parkinson - My Life In Music [2CD]
Offered by Giant Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Most successful music present, 13 Feb 2009
Since I bought it for my husband for Christmas, this has been the most frequently played CD. It is a wonderful collection of easy listening music which we both thoroughly enjoy and would recommend to everyone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2009 4:10 PM GMT