Profile for Natasha Guerin > Reviews

Content by Natasha Guerin

Natasha Guerin "Natasha" (Northern Ireland)

Tiny Tatty Teddy Group 0-1 Combination Car Seat (Dusky Pink)
Tiny Tatty Teddy Group 0-1 Combination Car Seat (Dusky Pink)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Car Seat, 4 Aug. 2014
This car seat is perfect for my daughter, easy to fit, very comfortable, and she loves it. Love that it tilts back so that if she falls asleep she can lie back. Nice colours also.

Mega Bloks Play-n-Go Wagon (Pink)
Mega Bloks Play-n-Go Wagon (Pink)
Offered by Smaller World Future

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little wagon, 1 Aug. 2014
My daughter loves this however only a small amount of bricks so would recommend that people order a separate bag!!

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Electric Bottle and Food Warmer
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Electric Bottle and Food Warmer

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job!!, 4 Aug. 2013
Got with the starter kit and use it everytime to heat bottles. The settings are useless i just turn it to setting 3 wait till light goes out then use a stopwatch to heat bottle for 5 mins. Overall i think its good apart from controls

Westlife Official Calendar 2013
Westlife Official Calendar 2013
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Westlife, 11 Oct. 2012
I get a Westlife Calender every year as a present for someone and usually I pay around £7.99 for it but this year I got a deal for £3.99 which was brilliant, great calender, thanks!!

Barbie Complete Classic Movie Collection [DVD] [2007]
Barbie Complete Classic Movie Collection [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Todd Resnick

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 11 Oct. 2012
I bought this item for a present for my neice for christmas and cant wait to see her face when she opens it. Got this on a lighting deal from Amazon and have to say what a beautiful little box it comes in perfect for any little girl who loves Barbie. Dont think I would have paid £46 but as I got it half price in the lighting deal I was very happy!!

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle, 16 Nov. 2010
I was in two minds whether to purchase a Kindle or not. I have had my kindle for around two months and overall I think it is very good. It is good if you do not want a pile of books taking up your storage space around the house and if you want something slim to carry around that is not to heavy. On the downside the kindle would have got 5/5 if it had of been in colour, I miss the fact I dont get to buy an actual book now and the internet is not that good on it. Overall I think its must have gadget for any reader just to try out.

Nosh 4 Students: A Fun Student Cookbook. See every recipe in FULL COLOUR.
Nosh 4 Students: A Fun Student Cookbook. See every recipe in FULL COLOUR.
by Joy May

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 20 Oct. 2009
I think this book is perfect for a beginner cook. I cooked my first Shepherds Pie yesterday and it was lovely..the recipes or easy to follow and you even have we shopping list at the back of the book to help you shop...fantastic buy diffo!