Profile for AmyMichelle > Reviews

The Night Rainbow
by Claire King
Price: 1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I wasn't sure at first if I liked this book, 6 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Night Rainbow (Paperback)
I wasn't sure at first if I liked this book. Then I had a terrible thought it would turn out a certain way... It has stuck with me so much reading it, I will most likely re-read. Pea is brilliant.

The Diary of a Young Girl: Definitive Edition
The Diary of a Young Girl: Definitive Edition
by Anne Frank
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure a bad word could or should be shared about this book, 6 Aug 2014
I'm not sure a bad word could or should be shared about this book. I adored Anne and her ability to look at the world and herself. "Reviews" I've read on this book are downright infuriating. This is a diary, a diary of a young, scared teenage girl. And one who strives to better herself emotionally and academically. To know how it ends makes the book tragic. But there is nothing to review or critique about this book, it's simply a harrowing account of a terrible experience

Chakra Chip Healing Bracelet
Chakra Chip Healing Bracelet
Offered by GeoFossils
Price: 1.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, gotta be honest it looks nothing like ..., 4 July 2014
This review is from: Chakra Chip Healing Bracelet
Love it, gotta be honest it looks nothing like the one in the picture. The stones on mine are not in any sort of order, and there's no yellow at all. But it's cute and folksy and cheap so I didn't expect much else!

Grandparent Gift ' I Love My Nan ' Photo Frame
Grandparent Gift ' I Love My Nan ' Photo Frame
Offered by Adelbrook
Price: 3.55

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this frame, 4 July 2014
I love this frame, it's very cute. I needed a nice frame for a picture of my nan and this was a perfect choice.

Aloe Vera Plant - 1 plant
Aloe Vera Plant - 1 plant
Offered by gardens4you
Price: 6.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Aloe Vera Plant - 1 plant
I ordered two plants and they arrived shoved into one box. I was charged postage for two items none the less, to be fair to gardens4you they refunded me, but less than 1. The plant was, and still is completely slanted to one side, meaning without something for it to lean on it tips over. I can't fix this with re-potting. Not worth it at all, I will definitely not be buying plants online again.

Spathiphyllum Chopin Peace Lily - 1 plant
Spathiphyllum Chopin Peace Lily - 1 plant
Offered by gardens4you
Price: 5.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money (or postage!), 3 Jun 2014
I ordered two plants and they arrived shoved into one box. I was charged postage for two items none the less, to be fair to gardens4you they refunded me, but less than 1. The plants original pot was too small and I'm still not sure it will survive but it's trying. The flowers were holy and brown when they came to me and I will definitely not be buying plants online again.

What To Expect When You're Expecting [DVD]
What To Expect When You're Expecting [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cameron Diaz
Offered by DVDBayFBA
Price: 4.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 3 Jun 2014
I buy anything if it has Cameron Diaz's name even vaguely attached to it and this was well worth the money. Elizabeth Banks is fantastic as always as well as Anna Kendrick.

Bride Wars [DVD]
Bride Wars [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anne Hathaway
Offered by DVDBayFBA
Price: 2.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Bride Wars [DVD] (DVD)
As a lover of ALL girly films this was just perfect, Anne Hathaway can do no wrong. Very funny and cliche in a good way.

Snow Pals Sliding Puzzles (Pack of 6)
Snow Pals Sliding Puzzles (Pack of 6)
Offered by Yellow Moon UK Ltd
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps them busy, 15 Mar 2014
Got this as a stocking filler for my six, four and three year old children. Keeps them busy even though the pieces are a little stiff.

Motor Zone Fire Engine
Motor Zone Fire Engine
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely childrens toy., 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Motor Zone Fire Engine (Toy)
Bought as a Christmas present for my three year old son, he likes it very much and we're getting a lot of use out of it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8