Profile for Elsa > Reviews

Content by Elsa

Elsa

Page: 1 | 2
Crocs  Caped Crusader Custom Sea Blue Mule and Clog Sandal 11272-430-110 6  6/7 Child UK
Crocs Caped Crusader Custom Sea Blue Mule and Clog Sandal 11272-430-110 6 6/7 Child UK
Offered by Shoedeal

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous crocs!!!, 26 Sep 2013
I really admire croc s shoes and these batman crocs are genuine perfect quality!!
Arrived on time and the Kingston family store is very helpful .i'll buy again :)

Lascal Buggyboard Maxi
Lascal Buggyboard Maxi

4.0 out of 5 stars useful for long distances without pavements!!!, 23 April 2013
My hausband had doubts in whether they will be useful a such buggy board.On the one side it is very useful for long distances,easy to ride it from the other it is not easy when you go up and down pavements.However my three years old daughter loved it and always is on the buggy!! and be thanked with this purchase:-).

My Little Pony Friendship Express Train Set
My Little Pony Friendship Express Train Set
Offered by Bargain Store UK

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely toy for lively girls!, 20 Feb 2013
I highly recomend this toy for your daughter!my daughter(34months) loved it.the only disadvantage is that needs 2 batteries!!
Colourful toy in a good price!

Plum Products Junior Plum Trampoline
Plum Products Junior Plum Trampoline

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely,worth money!, 8 Oct 2012
Really joyfull toy,my 3 years old daughter loved it,also the kids of our neighborhood!Worth the money.very pleased with this purchase!!

Tommy Hilfiger Women's Cassie 4 A Open Toe Espadrille Light Taupe FW8SA01724 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars all time shoes!, 21 Nov 2011
These shoes are nice!
I haven t use them because it is in the start of winter but looks shoes suitablw for every day occasions!perfect quality(as tommy knows:-))shop them,highly recomend!

Camper Women's Laura 21247 Ankle Strap Sandal Gembay Pravia/Laura Ken/Leu Kenia 21247-012 6 UK
Offered by WiBe-online

5.0 out of 5 stars late but nice and comfortable shoes!!!, 26 Sep 2011
I ordered these shoes,I received other colour but amazon service was very helpful and send me immediately the right colour.
The shoes are very comfortable,you do not feel the high heels,nice colour.highly recommended shoes.

Miss Sixty Magic Malone Skinny Women's Jeans blue denim 30W x 32L
Miss Sixty Magic Malone Skinny Women's Jeans blue denim 30W x 32L

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect jean!, 9 Sep 2011
I loved this jean.Nice colour,soft cotton,perfect skinny jean.I loved it because I thing it lays nice forward side as in the other side of trousers..The one negative think is that it is a bit relaxed at the zip but I don't really care because generally it is perfect!!buy it if it is your size.Also I bought a size bigger to feel confortable as the other girl says in the review.

Fornarina Ecole Tris Printed Women's T-Shirt Grey Melange Medium
Fornarina Ecole Tris Printed Women's T-Shirt Grey Melange Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars fashionable!!, 9 Sep 2011
good quality cotton.Thin buckram suitable for spring and autumn.' liked enough because I can wear it at the duration of all d'y.I thing I could wear it with a thin brown belt.Highly recomended!!

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra Pink
Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra Pink
Offered by SKYWISH

4.0 out of 5 stars Very late:(, 25 Aug 2011
I received this toy very late(finally the dispatched day was wrong ) but I realized that worth my while!!!My daughter adored it!!!!!

Brother Max Easy Hold Home and Travel Weaning Bowl Set with Suction Base
Brother Max Easy Hold Home and Travel Weaning Bowl Set with Suction Base
Offered by Santé Sans Souci

4.0 out of 5 stars helpfull!!!, 25 Aug 2011
I liked this bowl very much!!It is helpfull when you want to feed a little baby because it stick in your hands!!!!

Page: 1 | 2