Profile for Ginger > Reviews

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 S-Line Gel Silicone Case + Screen Protector & Sock
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 S-Line Gel Silicone Case + Screen Protector & Sock
Offered by iDELTA UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly Gopd!, 19 Dec 2013
Product arrived without stylus which was in the original description when I ordered but not on delivery note or description above!I was disappointed with this . Otherwise case is great as well as sock cover and good value on their own. I had difficulty putting screen cover on and had to order more.
Overall good protection for good price. Shame about missing stylus.

The Boy from Hell: Life with a Child with ADHD
The Boy from Hell: Life with a Child with ADHD
by Alison M Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing book!, 4 Nov 2013
Most information about ADHD is America based. This is the first I have read that relates to the UK.
It is very readeable,both as a parent and I have also leant it to two other people to help educate them about how my child with ADHD functions and how life is for us. I found it an easy read in the sense I was able to digest it quickly, but also an emotional one as I recognised the traits of my son and had massive empathy for the Mum and her son.It has helpful advice for help and resources eg how to fill in the DLA forms. It also portraits a realistic view of living with ADHD and has an interesting chapter written by the her son who has ADHD and his sibling on living with it.
I would recommend it highly!

Tama HP30 Stagemaster Drum Pedal
Tama HP30 Stagemaster Drum Pedal

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the bill!, 4 Nov 2013
My son was always complaining that his last pedal was cheap and kept falling apart. I haven't heard anything about this one, so it must have been easy to fit and must fit the bill!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 8, 2014 3:43 PM GMT

In Handbag Heaven Round Diamante StuddedSunglass, Specs, Reading Glass Super-Handy Magnetic Clip - Free P&P!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 27 Sep 2013
I have been looking for a more modern alternative to string around the neck. I thought this was the answer. It is attractive but doesn't hang well as the loop is not separate from the magnet,and hangs awkwardly and even falls off some clothing or undoes. I had high hopes for this but was disappointed. A few design tweaks would improve it!

Light Sky Blue Penguin Style Case Back Cover For Apple iPod Touch 4TH Gen Generation 4 4G - SKS Distribution®
Offered by SKS Distribution® LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars good price fun and functional, 27 Sep 2013
Daughter happy with this as it's fun and that means she'll keep it on. Her previous case was hard and covered less and didn't protect the device as well as this one. Good value and prompt service.

Winning Moves - Da Vinci Code
Winning Moves - Da Vinci Code
Offered by Flushing Meadows

5.0 out of 5 stars great family game that gets children using their brain without knowing it!, 26 April 2013
We really enjoyed this game when a friend brought it around. My children begged me to get it. I have children ranging from 8-12, parents and grandparents and they all like it (including my dyslexic child). With the younger ones we started playing in pairs as a team to give them the confidence to learn the stategies and understand the game. There are two complete sets of numbers 0-12 in both black and white tiles.Players have to select tiles at random and arrange them in numerical order in front of them , but hidden from other players. The game begins with luck in that you have to try and guess what number tiles the other players have without revealing any of yours to them. This happens if you make a mistake because you by have to reveal by laying down , the tile you picked up from the central pool at the start of your turn. This gets easier to work out by deduction as the game progresses and more tiles are revealed (they have to be laid out in numerical order). The tiles are robust and the game should last well, (providing no pieces get lost!!)

Ecell - HEAD CASE DESIGNS EXOTIC PINK LEOPARD PRINT CASE FOR APPLE iPOD TOUCH 4TH GEN

4.0 out of 5 stars What my daughter wanted., 15 Feb 2013
My daughter required a leopard print cover for her ipod. She is delighted with it as it is pink and leopard print and doesn't interfere with the screen or charger port that she felt her 'Book' style one did.
I preferred the leather 'book' style cover as I feel it offers more protection for a younger child who may possibly drop it by accident, as it completely covered the back and front when closed and was thicker and more padded.
When the ipod had a fall in the summer the case cracked as well as the screen. This is purely cosmetic and not functional as a protector.

GUARMOR 3x Sony CyberShot DSC-WX150 Digital Camera Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector, 100% fit, no cutting (3 Pieces)
Offered by Gadgetarmour & Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 15 Feb 2013
This was a perfect fit for my Sony Cybershot DSC-WX150 camera. No cutting required , so no unsightly amatuerly cut edges. It went on smoothly and easily without any bubbles and I can barely tell it's there! VERY pleased.

Leopard Pattern 3 Colors Nylon Coated Sunglasses Glasses Hard Case Holder
Leopard Pattern 3 Colors Nylon Coated Sunglasses Glasses Hard Case Holder

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap rubbish!, 8 Nov 2012
This product was damaged on arrival despite the rest if the package being intact. It was wrapped open which I found strange, and upon unwrapping it the inside was splintered and damaged. The whole thing looked cheap. As it was a present for my 10 year old daughter and it clearly wasn't going to protect her glasses, I returned it for a refund. I am dissatisfied and my daughter disappointed.

Sir David Jason: A Life of Laughter
Sir David Jason: A Life of Laughter
by Stafford Hildred

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 10 Jun 2011
This was informative, though lacked the vibrance and personal detail of an autobiography. There was some repetition and disjointedness, maybe because it was co-written? It seemed to over rely on people's opinions, and interviews with known associates of David, and so I felt it was not always balanced and certainly didn't give the full inside story, I was looking for.

Page: 1 | 2