Profile for Paulina > Reviews

Torvill & Dean's Dancing On Ice - The Bolero 25th Anniversary Tour [DVD]
Torvill & Dean's Dancing On Ice - The Bolero 25th Anniversary Tour [DVD]
Offered by Jasuli

3.0 out of 5 stars Bolero, 23 Jun 2013
This item arrived at the correct time and was well-packaged.

Perhaps I hadn't read the description properly, since I was expecting to see Torvill & Dean's actual performance when they won Gold at the Olympics, as well as some of their other routines. So I was slightly disappointed to see a later performance of Bolero during this Dancing on Ice tour. The skaters were great.

Latino Gold
Latino Gold

4.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Music, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Latino Gold (Audio CD)
Nice, relaxing and varied pieces of guitar music, expertly played by Milos. If he hasn't already done so, a tour of Spain would go down well!

**PACK OF 2** SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2 10.1 Inch / P5100 / P5110 CLEAR Screen Protector with cleaning cloth - TECHGEAR SOLUTIONS
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

3.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protectors, 3 Jun 2013
The protectors were well-packaged and does the job, but they are very fiddly to apply and I couldn't eliminate all the air bubbles. However, they are very good value.

Bitter Enemies
Bitter Enemies
by Kris Slokum

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 12 Oct 2012
This review is from: Bitter Enemies (Paperback)
One of the best suspense novels I have read in recent years, woven into an area of animal conservation previously unknown to me.

Like the other reviewers, from the start I found it difficult to put down. It has a gripping plot and is well-written, having an easy-flowing style and an ending crying out for a sequel, which I'm eagerly awaiting.

I thoroughly recommend this book to everyone, not just those with an interest in wolf conservation. Well done Kris.

Panasonic V100 Full HD 1920 x 1080 Camcorder - White (42x Intelligent Zoom, SD Card Recording, Power OIS, Face Recognition) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Camcorder, 9 July 2012
Item delivered on time, well-wrapped and boxed. This is our first camcorder and we were pleasantly surprised at how light it is, easy to set-up and use, with amazing features for such a compact machine. We are looking forward to experimenting with it on a variety of occasions in the future.

Microsoft Wired Keyboard 500 - Black
Microsoft Wired Keyboard 500 - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard, 21 Jun 2009
This item is of the usual standard expected of Microsoft products, ie good. But we did have a problem - the reason for the purchase was to use it in conjunction with a laptop which has Vista Home Premium installed, but this keyboard will not function with that pc and we have been unable to rectify the problem. We then tried the keyboard with a desktop pc currently configured with XP, which works fine in this set-up.