Profile for Me > Reviews

Content by Me

Me

Page: 1 | 2
Tech Armor Premium Anti-Glare and Anti-Fingerprint Matte Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty for Apple iPhone 4/4S (Pack of 3)
Offered by Tech Armor UK
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Having tried a cheaper one that wouldn't stick this one ..., 15 July 2014
Having tried a cheaper one that wouldn't stick this one worked first time. It is marvellous It went on first time with very few bubbles and the mat finish is very clear.

The Little Village School: A Little Village School Novel (Barton-In-The-Dale Book 1)
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 12 Jan 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book. It was my first by this author and it will not be my last.

Classic Projection Alarm Clock - Sliver - Oregon Scientific - RM308_S
Classic Projection Alarm Clock - Sliver - Oregon Scientific - RM308_S
Offered by Smart Living
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Jan 2014
This is a very good clock. Very easy to see at night. At last I can tell time in dark.

KAVAJ iPad Air leather case cover "Berlin" for the new Apple iPad Air cognac brown - genuine leather with stand-up feature
Offered by KAVAJ
Price: 49.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing, 14 Dec 2013
It looks really good. My new iPad air is worth the cost of this case. It was a little late arriving though, I suppose it is the time of the year.

i-Blason Apple iPad Air / iPad 5 HD Bubble Free Screen Protector Reusable (iPad Air / iPad 2 3 4, Black)
Offered by I-Blason EU
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 14 Dec 2013
This screen protector is very good. Very responsive and you can't tell it has been applied. A very good buy.

Sistema Porridge Bowl
Sistema Porridge Bowl
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 21 Nov 2013
I bought this as a soup bowl to take to work and it is very good. It works straight from the freezer, in microwave and then lunch all in one pot.

Soups: Simple and Easy Recipes for Soup-making Machines
Soups: Simple and Easy Recipes for Soup-making Machines
by Norma Miller
Price: 4.79

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok, 21 Nov 2013
I have only done one recipe so far and the ingredients caught and burnt the bottom of my jug, but I will try a few more without milk before I discard it.

Teapigs Liquorice & Peppermint Tea 50bag
Teapigs Liquorice & Peppermint Tea 50bag
Price: 11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 9 Aug 2013
I have had a lot of herbal teas and tea pigs are the very best I have tried. Very fresh.

Bosch MUM46A1 Food Mixer, Anthracite/Silver Finish
Bosch MUM46A1 Food Mixer, Anthracite/Silver Finish
Price: 119.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 16 Mar 2013
I am really pleased with this mixer, just what I wanted. The arm folds down to make it quite compact although the attachments still need to be stored. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is it moves a little when its mixing a stiff mixture but it still mixes well.

Star Sullivan (Quick Reads)
Star Sullivan (Quick Reads)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 22 Feb 2013
This book is fantastic short read. I would highly recommend it when you just want something to fill in time.

Page: 1 | 2