Profile for jevanbh > Reviews

Johnstone's 306534 Non-Drip Gloss Paint - Brilliant White
Johnstone's 306534 Non-Drip Gloss Paint - Brilliant White
Offered by deals-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars A good tin of gloss, 7 May 2014
Ordered and delivered to me quickly which is good. It was packed well and the gloss certainly didn't drip compared to other glosses I have used.
Really is a brilliant white colour, had no problems with it at all; I'll be ordering another one soon

Doctor Who Flight Controlled Tardis
Doctor Who Flight Controlled Tardis

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 7 Dec. 2011
Bought this as an "upgrade" from my old Tardis and quite frankly its not something to save up for. However it is still played by my son and he enjoys it which Im happy about.

LG OPTIMUS ONE P500 SCREEN PROTECTOR 6-IN-1 PACK
LG OPTIMUS ONE P500 SCREEN PROTECTOR 6-IN-1 PACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Dec. 2011
Good price for a 6pack, fast delivery once dispatched and provide very good protection for my screen. On my 5th protector and planning to order another pack.

eSecure - 5-in-1 Cordless Wireless Headphones Headset with Mic for iPod MP3 PC Skype

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, not recommended, 7 Dec. 2011
Bought this product to try out wireless headphones and I do not like them one bit. They are not ergonomic or comfortable for my ears or my sons ears first of all - we keep on taking them off after about 5 minutes. Next the quality of the sound when playing my own iPod music is not good however the FM radio sound is bearable once tuned. Any sudden movements though and you lose signal. All in all, if you need wireless headphones for use only once or twice then buy these otherwise for constant use these are not recommended. Test and buy a good quality pair from the shops.

Neewer 3X Ultra Clear Lcd Screen Protectors For Htc Wildfire
Neewer 3X Ultra Clear Lcd Screen Protectors For Htc Wildfire

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting, good price, 7 Dec. 2011
Bought this 3 pack a couple of months ago and I have had no problems with each of them. Im currently on my last one and Ive been replacing them when it has protected my screen from lots of fine key scratches. Will be buying this again

The Official DSA Complete Learner Driver Pack - electronic (2011 edition)
The Official DSA Complete Learner Driver Pack - electronic (2011 edition)
Offered by AMSLTD

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant tool for novices at Driving, 7 Dec. 2011
Bought this to aid my knowledge of driving on UK roads, and my experience for this is pleasing for the price compared to higher prices in other stores. This product is recommended for the novice driver - however you need to actually sit in a car yourself for the real thing!

Gold 2430MAH LGIP-400N Business Battery for LG GT540, GM750, GW620, GW800, GW820, GW880, GX200, GX500

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent hi-capacity replacement for Lg ONE P500 without a back cover!, 11 Oct. 2011
My original battery (1500mah) for my LG Optimus ONE P500 was not providing my enough life so I got this replacement one. After fully charging it, it has lasted me 3.5 days before it completely died.. which is excellent for someone like me, who uses their mobile internet quite a bit each day. I would recommend this to any LG Optimus ONE P500 owners and for any phone owners with LG phones that support this compatible battery!

2GB, 204-pin SODIMM, DDR3 PC3-10600 memory module
2GB, 204-pin SODIMM, DDR3 PC3-10600 memory module
Offered by FLEXX ram

5.0 out of 5 stars Great upgrade for Acer Aspire ONE D255 Netbook, 7 Sept. 2011
I used this 2GB RAM to upgrade my Acer Aspire ONE D255 netbook from the 1GB RAM it came with. Slowly the netbook was reducing its speed (being at constant 75-80% memory usage) so I decided to upgrade the memory. The netbook is faster than before and memory usage is down to 50% - much better. An essential upgrade for netbook users

GENUINE BLACKBERRY BATTERY BACK cover for BlackBerry 8520 CURVE IN BLACK
GENUINE BLACKBERRY BATTERY BACK cover for BlackBerry 8520 CURVE IN BLACK
Offered by CostMad-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars For a Blackberry 8520, do not buy it, 25 Aug. 2011
I bought this back cover as a replacement of my rather worn original Blackberry back cover. However, putting it on was tricky - but once i got it on i tested the strength of it by taking it off. I tell you, its very strong.. I had to get a pair of scissors, wedge them underneath and break open the cover! It doesnt fit 8520s so dont buy it!

Daffodil 06M Micro Bluetooth USB Dongle - Supports Windows Vista / XP / 7
Daffodil 06M Micro Bluetooth USB Dongle - Supports Windows Vista / XP / 7
Offered by World of Data Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars neat product, 15 Jun. 2011
had a speedy delivery, came in a small envelope. ive hardly noticed it since i plugged it into my PC, its so small and it worked within 2 mins. great product for novice pc users.

Page: 1 | 2