Profile for Bookworm > Reviews

Content by Bookworm

Bookworm

Page: 1 | 2
On Charlotte's Shoulders: A memoir of a tough Irish childhood and a mother's love

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful story, 3 April 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this well written account of Charlottes tough life written by her daughter Julie. Expertly constructed, told as it was, with no "poor us". People got by with belief that things would improve. I ordered paperback version, then Kindle version, because I couldn't wait the couple of days to receive book and, once downloaded, just couldn't stop reading. Recommend most definitely.

MARLON FIRM CONTROL NON-WIRED LACED WHITE BRAS BR580 (42 DD)
MARLON FIRM CONTROL NON-WIRED LACED WHITE BRAS BR580 (42 DD)
Offered by SnoWas-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Sleep bra, 9 Feb. 2014
I am using these bras to sleep in as not enough support for daytime wear. For the price bit expensive

IS THERE A DOCTOR ON BOARD?
IS THERE A DOCTOR ON BOARD?

3.0 out of 5 stars boring, 9 Feb. 2014
Found this tedious and gave up reading it quarter way through. Maybe I will have another go, maybe not! Who knows

Girl Least Likely To: 30 years of fashion, fasting and Fleet Street
Girl Least Likely To: 30 years of fashion, fasting and Fleet Street

4.0 out of 5 stars sad yet funny, 9 Feb. 2014
I am enjoying this book on my Kindle, what a troubled person, since childhood, but funny as well. Interested since her appearance on Celebrity Big Brother to see what she was all about.

Tefal FV5370G1 Aquaspeed Ultracord Premium Steam Iron
Tefal FV5370G1 Aquaspeed Ultracord Premium Steam Iron

4.0 out of 5 stars Spare, 15 Dec. 2013
I like to have spare iron in case mine breaks and this is the reason I purchased this item. I therefore am not using it on regular basis yet, but expect to need to soon

Argon Tableware Wide Rimmed Plates - 26.5cm (10.5") - Box of 6
Argon Tableware Wide Rimmed Plates - 26.5cm (10.5") - Box of 6
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Plates, 15 Dec. 2013
Bought to replace depleting set of everyday white dinner plates, do the job! Nice to get smaller size as many are now too big.

Audiclean Ear Cleansing Spray 115ml
Audiclean Ear Cleansing Spray 115ml
Offered by Hearing Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 15 Dec. 2013
I always have a supply of this product and, at the slightest hint that my ears are becoming blocked, I use it to prevent having to have them syringed

The School Inspector Calls!: A Little Village School Novel (Little Village School Novels Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Different, 15 Dec. 2013
I haven't finished this e-book yet and, whilst I am enjoying it, it isn't as funny as some of his other books

Blood, Sweat and Tea: Real Life Adventures in an Inner-city Ambulance
Blood, Sweat and Tea: Real Life Adventures in an Inner-city Ambulance

4.0 out of 5 stars Stories, 8 April 2013
Very readable and I thoroughly enjoyed it. As it was for my Kindle delivery immediate. I would recommend it to other ex nurses like myself

Royal Genware Double Well Saucers 15cm - Pack of 6 | Porcelain Saucers, White Saucers | Commercial Quality Tableware for Domestic and Catering Use
Offered by York Catering Supplies Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Saucers, 8 April 2013
These saucers were bought to replace a rapidly depleting stock of day to day white crockery collection.They are good quality, reasonably priced,and arrived well packed and promptly.

Page: 1 | 2