Profile for Yinka > Reviews

Content by Yinka

Yinka "Yinka"

New AQA GCSE Chemistry Revision Guide (New Aqa Science Gcse)
New AQA GCSE Chemistry Revision Guide (New Aqa Science Gcse)
by John Scottow

1.0 out of 5 stars the lack of answers is a big big disappointment. All efforts to get answers to the end ..., 10 Aug 2014
The book is well written and laid out, but as a mum wanting to help her daughter, the lack of answers is a big big disappointment. All efforts to get answers to the end of chapter and summary questions drew a blank.
The only recommendation I was given when I called Nelson Thornes was to either go and buy the teacher's edition at £54.99 for each subject - Chemistry, Physics and Biology a total of £164.97 or subscribe to Kerboodle.
Not very helpful at all. Will not recommend to friends.

Barlean's Organic Oils Barlean's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 16-Ounce Jar
Barlean's Organic Oils Barlean's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 16-Ounce Jar
Offered by Ultimate Health

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product, 6 Oct 2012
This is the 3rd time I am buying this product from Amazon because I really like it. The packaging is very attractive and the content is good quality coconut oil. I will recommend this product any day, any time.

Linkedin Made Easy: Business Social Networking Simplified
Linkedin Made Easy: Business Social Networking Simplified
by Linda Parkinson-Hardman

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Oct 2012
The book is easy to read and will give you a good understanding of how Linkedin works and how to make good use of it. I would not regard it as being excellent value for money though because you would expect a lot more content for a £14.99 book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2013 4:05 PM GMT

5 Star Office Lever Arch File 70mm Spine A4 Green (Pack of 10)
5 Star Office Lever Arch File 70mm Spine A4 Green (Pack of 10)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Oct 2012
Exactly what you would expect from Lever Arch Files. Found out though that I could get them cheaper elsewhere and it would also be nice if the box contained different colours.

Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway: How to Turn Your Fear and Indecision into Confidence and Action
by Susan Jeffers

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read, 9 Sep 2011
I really like this book.

It is a simple and easy read with lots of exercises that engage the reader and encourage active reading. And if you are a visual person like I am, you will find the diagrams that she presents even more useful.

If you read a lot of self help books, then chances are you would have some across most of the principles and ideas Susan shares in the book. Principles like

1. Accepting responsibility for your life.
2. Using tools such as affirmations and visualisations
3. Using powerful and positive vocabulary etc.

One tool that I found very useful was the "Whole Life Grid" and having taken the time to do the exercise relating to the grid, life has become a lot more interesting for me.

I struggled with one idea though, and the idea is that somehow we are meant to be "used" by others.

But all in all a great read and I intend to read it several times over.

Strong Body, Ageless Body with Erin O'Brien [DVD]
Strong Body, Ageless Body with Erin O'Brien [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Home Workout DVD, 7 July 2010
I first heard about Erin when I was looking for a pregnancy workout dvd. I really enjoyed it and after the baby could not wait to get my hands on this one.

The whole workout is not too long but is very effective, targeting all the major areas of the body. The good thing is you have the option to do different variations of the exercise as you get fitter.

Highly recommended.