Profile for l mantle > Reviews

Content by l mantle

l mantle

Page: 1 | 2
Soul Catcher (The Soulkeepers Series Book 4)
Soul Catcher (The Soulkeepers Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Oct 2014
I loved all the books in this series a great read with fantastic characters ,

Return to Eden (The Soulkeepers Series Book 3)
Return to Eden (The Soulkeepers Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Oct 2014
A great book a great read and I enjoyed the characters the goodies and the baddies .

Weaving Destiny (The Soulkeepers Series Book 2)
Weaving Destiny (The Soulkeepers Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book download the soul keepers and go on a ..., 26 Oct 2014
A great book download the soul keepers and go on a fantastic journey with a great storyline and charCters you won't want it to end !!

The Soulkeepers (The Soulkeepers Series Book 1)
The Soulkeepers (The Soulkeepers Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book for All ages, 26 Oct 2014
I downloaded this book as a freebe. I loved it. It's one of the best books Iv read . It's so well written and the characters are great. Once you invest in them you need to know what happens to them. There is another 3 books they just keep getting better and better. Even though the characters are young you can see beyond that and relate to them regardless of your age .

Hudson (Fixed Book 4)
Hudson (Fixed Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hudson, 26 Oct 2014
I loved Hudson the wee torchered soul.
It's good to see it from a man's point of view even though it's a woman who's written it. I'm glad the book didn't revert to the first book to much as it would have got boring and repetitive but it was very well written , the events were brought into the book so you remembered them but Hudsons side was all new and how he dealt with it and his emotions . I think how things were explained in the book made the events from both books make sense. A good read. Looking forward to laurelin next book

The Best Of Me
The Best Of Me

5.0 out of 5 stars ... advertised in the states with James marsden as the love interest. I thought I'd download it and see ..., 26 Oct 2014
This review is from: The Best Of Me (Kindle Edition)
Seen this advertised in the states with James marsden as the love interest. I thought I'd download it and see how we get on.
It was a lovely book and the characters were great. You can understand the issues of younger life and you felt for them. Enjoyed it the whole way through nearer the end I put two and two together and had to stop reading to compose myself. What a soft touch. James marsden will be a great Dawson.

Yankee Candle Halloween Votive Sampler - Witches' Brew
Yankee Candle Halloween Votive Sampler - Witches' Brew
Offered by ScentedCandleShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the smell of these candles, 26 Oct 2014
Love the smell of these candles. They are so subtle and the smell lasts even once the candle or melt has gone out.

Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy Book 2)
Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Things can only get better, 26 Oct 2014
I enjoyed the first book very much and raced on to shadow of the night. It was ok. I actually read another 2 books in between reading this as I wasnt as fixed on this book as I was with the first one.

The characters are all there and a few new ones but I felt that we went all round the houses to get to a mediocre end. It was boring in places and didn't have the humor of the first book and Diana became a boring 16th century character along with a pained Mathew.
You need to read it to keep up with the trilogy but I think it could have been shorter with more humor and the characters more than one dimensional. Saying all that I have downloaded book 3 . I do need to know the outcome. It better be worth the read !!

Braving the Elements (Darkness #2)
Braving the Elements (Darkness #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Braving the elements, 29 Jun 2014
Really enjoyed the second book. Strong believable characters. The story carries on all from book one. Really like Stephan and Sasha budding romance and the book makes you laugh out loud at some of the one liners

The Wind through the Keyhole: A Dark Tower Novel (The Dark Tower)
The Wind through the Keyhole: A Dark Tower Novel (The Dark Tower)

5.0 out of 5 stars BGet back to what you know, 3 May 2014
I have read all of Stephen kings books. And have been through Roland's life from start to finish. It was great to read the wind through the key hole and live a wee bit of the dark towers without the stress of living with Roland's life. Enjoy Stephen king . Back to his best. ! Great read and good easy sorry telling

Page: 1 | 2