Profile for tsofa > Reviews

Content by tsofa

tsofa "agent69" (Greece)

Page: 1 | 2
The Secret of Chanel No. 5: The Intimate History of the World's Most Famous Perfume
by Tilar J. Mazzeo
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reading!, 14 Mar 2011
This book gave me a complete and fresh idea of Chanel No. 5 history, from the time of its creation until it became a huge success.

Mazzeo's writing is simple so one can understand some things like the production of a fragrance since its creation until it is out in the market for sales.

The reports of Coco Chanel's life and the detailed description of the facts that occurred at that time (since the 1920's) gives us a full picture of what that fragrance went through to become a legendary scent.

If you are a fanatic perfume lover such as I, then you owe to yourself to read and finally learn of how some perfumes where created. The writer has transferred to me her passion of an understandable and incredible reading, meaning to me a worth-reading book!

Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Vert : 200ml 6.8 fl.oz. Bath & Shower Gel
Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Vert : 200ml 6.8 fl.oz. Bath & Shower Gel

4.0 out of 5 stars Green Tea? Thanks, but no thanks!, 14 Mar 2011
This shower gel was a little reminder of our latest holidays to Santorini Island, Greece. In our hotel room, they had samples of this scent in our bathroom which we used from time to time. Further our return from holidays, I decided to purchase this shower gel. Well, after trying it several times in the calm of our home, unfortunately, I realized that Green Tea scent after all did not match my skin a lot. Maybe it was my body chemistry, as when my fiancé uses it, he smells great, but on my skin it is simply a disaster.

So, I stay away from it, but I am still going to give it four stars for its quality and because my fiancé smells wonderful using it.

IGGI Jumbo Toilet Mug
IGGI Jumbo Toilet Mug
Price: 9.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Toilet Mug is fun!, 14 Mar 2011
When we saw (my fiancé and me) this mug, we could not stop laughing. We immediately ordered two of them, but did not realize how big they were until we received them.

Originally, we planned to use them as coffee mugs, but due to their size, one of them was used as a plant pot and the other one is on our kitchen bench, just to make us smile and make our day!

The only problem with the items received was a small crack on the surface of one of the mugs, but we thought that it was no so important to ask for a replacement.

What a nice way to start your day smiling!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cat Deluxe At Night Giftset, 14 Mar 2011
I purchased this small gift set since it was a good bargain and a very convenient size if you travel a lot as you can't take big bottles with you. So, this "travel" size is perfect to carry with you just about everywhere.

I like the sweetness of this perfume. I don't get much the fruit scents here but I do like the flower notes and how good they develop on my skin. What I also do like in this perfume is that somewhere in its base notes, the cotton flower note is present, which I can't say that I detect it very clearly, but one can still get a slight hint of it.

Its longevity is not so good, approximately two hours. So you have to spray yourself at least three times a day if you want to have a good and lasting power on you.

The shower gel is gentle to your skin and it leaves it wonderfully scented and hydrated.

Overall, I like both the perfume and the shower gel, but I would rate them for much younger girls. But they still remain a nice experience for me.

TY Dora the Explorer Russia Beanie Baby
TY Dora the Explorer Russia Beanie Baby
Offered by TradeLego
Price: 8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable gift..., 28 Feb 2011
I bought this item for my little niece as a Christmas gift. The doll is adorable and my niece loved it. The only problem for me was that although it has been written on the item description that it is a Beanie Baby, I would have preferred it to be much larger in size. But, overall, it was a nice and lovely gift.

Kids Novelty Dora The Explorer Hearts Snugg Boot Shoe
Kids Novelty Dora The Explorer Hearts Snugg Boot Shoe
Offered by Ben's Golf Centre
Price: 14.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots, wrong color., 28 Feb 2011
I bought these boots as a Christmas gift for my little niece. They are very comfortable, warm, and light and were the correct size. The only problem with the order was that it came with wrong color. But my niece liked them a lot, wears them all the time, and she is very happy with them. Therefore, I am very happy too with my purchase.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 21, 2011 8:09 PM BST

Groovy Green Perfume by Snoopy 30 ml Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Groovy Green Perfume by Snoopy 30 ml Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Offered by Perfume Heaven Ltd
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect match!, 28 Feb 2011
I purchased this Snoopy perfume for my nephews as I thought that it would be nice for them to have and share a perfume of their own. It is a soft, floral-fruity scent, so cute and lovely, just like my nephews. So, it suits them just perfectly. But, that does not mean that I would not wear it myself!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely small giftset..., 28 Feb 2011
Initially, to decide on my purchase, I was attracted by the little red bag. The miniature was familiar as I had owned before a full sized bottle of this perfume. I would describe it as a romantic and nostalgic scent, light and candy-like apples, sweet and also including a lemon note. While wearing it, it seems that you get a lot of compliments too!

Now, back to the little red bag! It was just a perfect storage place for my jewelry while travelling. I like its color a lot, it is very cute and I can carry it with me to where ever I want to go.

Very pleased with this small purchase!

EMARTBUY LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR AND HYBRID PROTECTION CASE/COVER/SKIN FOR LG KC910 RENOIR BLUE

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed..., 28 Feb 2011
I decided to purchase two protective cases for my LG mobile phone, a blue one and a hot pink one, in order to protect my phone from scratches and falls. Even though they fitted perfectly to my mobile, after a short while of use, the first one (blue) was broken inside my bag. I then replaced it with the second one (hot pink). It started losing its color, leaving marks on my ears, cheeks and hands. Even though I am still using the second one for protection, I have to use a wet tissue to get rid of the hot pink color...

While those two protective cases came along with some transparent screen protectors as an extra item, after many difficulties trying to put them as well on my phone's screen, they were still covered with bubbles and I could not see who was calling me or even what I was texting. Not worth buying again...

EMARTBUY LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR AND HYBRID PROTECTION CASE/COVER/SKIN FOR LG KC910 RENOIR HOT PINK

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed..., 28 Feb 2011