Profile for AniAnhai > Reviews

RM-Series Replacement Remote Control for PANASONIC N2QAYB000504
RM-Series Replacement Remote Control for PANASONIC N2QAYB000504
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 13 July 2012
It came very fast and all I had to do was put batteries in and it worked straight away!!!! Thank you soooooo much! Now my dad can stop moaning about not having a remote control! I have a panasonic TV so it was a best buy for me! Thank you again!

Womens Brothel Creepers Lace Up Platform Ladies Faux Suede Beetle Crusher Flat Shoe Black Size 7 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 1 May 2012
They came pretty fast! Good quality and very comfortable, the only reason why it didn't get 5 stars is the laces, they're not hardwearing but apart from that it's amazing!!!

Bad Dream Hotline
Bad Dream Hotline

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing to come out from the uk in a long time!!, 31 Mar 2012
This review is from: Bad Dream Hotline (Audio CD)
I can listen to this album all day and not get bored!!!! Just love it! Hannah Clark you rock the socks off me!!!! Don't stop making music!

Harry Potter - The Complete 8-Film Collection [DVD] [2011]
Harry Potter - The Complete 8-Film Collection [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe

4.0 out of 5 stars Not on the movie but on quality, 15 Dec 2011
Of course I wouldn't be buying the HP boxset if I wasn't a mega fan, so this review is about the quality! The viewing quality is great, the sound is great the packaging is compact 4 dvd cases with 2 dvd's inside! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars because there were no dvd extras unfortunately, and that was something I was really looking forward to. But great value for money! Been waiting for the boxset since I was 10!

Skins - Season 1 - 4 [DVD]
Skins - Season 1 - 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nicholas Hoult
Offered by Sent2u

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a review on the actual program..., 15 Dec 2011
This review is from: Skins - Season 1 - 4 [DVD] (DVD)
The program itself is amazing! But while i was watching the dvds, i noticed the sound quality wasn't all that great, it would go high then low, although it was bearable it was very annoying to listen to! But apart from that the viewing quality is perfect!

The American [DVD]
The American [DVD]
Dvd ~ George Clooney
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Yawn! Time for bed., 16 July 2011
This review is from: The American [DVD] (DVD)
If only I could give it no stars. I didn't want to watch this movie and I was forced to by my sister. From the very moment this dire movie began I knew it was going to be an overrated movie by an overrated actor. As usual I was right. The story was too long and it had no thrill or chill, I don't even know what category to put it in to. I said to myself while watching it 'there must be something, there has to be something' but there was nothing. Even my sister who really wanted to watch it fell asleep. I say I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to waste 2 hours of their life or someone who wants to be put to sleep, its guaranteed to work.

Blue Valentine [DVD]
Blue Valentine [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ryan Gosling

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow never knew Ryan could act!!, 14 Mar 2011
This review is from: Blue Valentine [DVD] (DVD)
Ryan Gosling where do i start? His character was very much beautiful and believable he had me laughing the whole way through even in the really dramatic parts, his character was witty with great comebacks and a adorable relationship with his onscreen daughter. I could see guys like Ryan's character in real life trying to win a girls heart...which he does but loses it in years to come. It was really beautifully made movie, a sort of art type; nice camera moves and a well written script (was not over produced to the point speech seemed unnatural). Michelle Williams performance as usual was fantastic, i feel an oscar will be heading her way very soon!
Overall i would recommend it to all, a nice touching love story.

Bigga Than Ben [DVD] [2007]
Bigga Than Ben [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Ben Barnes

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Hilarious!, 2 Mar 2011
This review is from: Bigga Than Ben [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
I'm a huge Ben Barnes fan, he's handsome, a great actor and charming! When i saw the trailer for this, it didn't do it justice, the film is incredibly funny yet extremely relatable. Being a london-lass myself, i always see people like the two main characters and i often wonder how they came to be here and this some how gives you an insight to what you don't know about emigrants and what they go through when arriving to England! This movie could be describes as funny version of Dirty pretty things, with the same sort of themes being touched! I would highly recommend this film!

Leg Magic Pulse
Leg Magic Pulse

4.0 out of 5 stars Great so far!, 11 Jan 2011
This review is from: Leg Magic Pulse (Sports)
I was really excited when I got this machine, i put it up all by myself, it took me about 30 mins tops, (i was really proud of myself, since im a woman!). It was really easy to put up, but you must follow the instructions because it could get pretty dangerous if you put it up wrong! After i had finished i had quick go with my slippers on!!! Wrong you must wear some sort of sports shoes with this machine!! I was just being foolish! But i put on my vans and had a quick go and wow it was amazing!! I really felt the difference after 1 minute!! I felt all my muscles working in my thighs which was an amazing feeling! The only reason this product doesn't get the full 5 stars is simply because the pictures of it folding away is totally not what it does! Beware of this if you're looking for something that folds away completely, all it really does is the bar you hold on folds down, but apart from that it doesn't get any smaller! Also I would be very careful if you have a history of lower back problems with this machine, take it easy until you build up some strength in your back muscles first!! But apart from that i'm glad i bought it though slightly upset it doesn't fold away compactly but it works great so far!

Twelve [2010] [DVD]
Twelve [2010] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chace Crawford

4.0 out of 5 stars Drugs and F*&ked up rich kids, 8 Jan 2011
This review is from: Twelve [2010] [DVD] (DVD)
The title of this review is how i described it to my friend! She totally understood, i watched it online and i have to say i wasn't expecting what i was about to see...it was really good, filled lots thrills and chills. Its like a kinds skins like american movie, but with a lot of tragic deaths which was a bit over exaggerated. But it was good enough for me to get the dvd.

Page: 1 | 2