Profile for scribbles > Reviews

Mr Bean: The Animated Series - Volumes 1-6 [DVD]
Mr Bean: The Animated Series - Volumes 1-6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rowan Atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars bean fun, 27 Feb 2011
This has been the best buy of 2011 for me! My toddler loves Mr Bean! He actually asks for him first thing every morning!! Every DVD in the pack has around 6 to 8 episodes on it and they are brilliant!

Travel Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books)
Travel Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books)
by Fiona Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars sticker fun, 27 Feb 2011
I bought two of these books in the series and they are brilliant! My toddler loves them! I take them out with us and they are great for entertaining in restaurants and on planes etc etc! They are lovely inside and they have loads of stickers! This is a great book for kids who loves stickers!

Brain-Busting Lateral Thinking Puzzles (Official Mensa Puzzle Book)
Brain-Busting Lateral Thinking Puzzles (Official Mensa Puzzle Book)
by Paul Sloane

5.0 out of 5 stars mind games, 27 Feb 2011
I love this book! I loved it so much that after one day I ordered another one and sent it to my mom! I love puzzles and this book can really test you. If you do it as a family say over the dinner table it really gets everyone going! I was looking for a lateral thinking book that had visual puzzles but have yet to find one! However I was not disappointed with this book at all!

Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen Wallet Black (4 Sizes)
Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen Wallet Black (4 Sizes)

5.0 out of 5 stars pens, 27 Feb 2011
I love these pens! I have about 30 of them in all different colours! I use the black small tip ones the most and frequently have to replace them because I use them until they run out! I think this pack is good as a first buy with this style of pen and then when you know which nib size you prefer it is probably better to just replace them one at a time. I haven't used the medium sized nib at all, but that is personal preference. Overall these pens are great and if you love stationery, writing, sketching then you too will love them!

The Big Book of Illustration Ideas 2
The Big Book of Illustration Ideas 2
by Roger Walton

5.0 out of 5 stars illustration inspiration, 27 Feb 2011
This is a great book. It was a lot bigger than I was expecting. Every page is filled with great illustration and it is great to just sit and page through it for inspiration. I am very happy with this book I think it is a great buy. (More pictures than writing)

Star Kids : Snack and Play Travel Tray
Star Kids : Snack and Play Travel Tray
Offered by Wi-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars car travel, 27 Feb 2011
This seat is really great! It was just what I was looking for and is very handy for long car journeys! In the picture the sides look hard but they are actually soft, the table rests more on the side sections on the car seat. It could almost do with a ridge near the child aswell so that toys don't fall down onto their laps. But overall I am very happy with this product! It is in my car all the time now!

Mr Bean The Great Outdoors
Mr Bean The Great Outdoors
by Stephen Cole

4.0 out of 5 stars bean tales, 27 Feb 2011
My son loves Mr Bean. This book is very cute but unfortunately a bit too old for him. I was disappointed that there was no colour pictures on the inside.

The Little Book of Outside in All Weathers: Little Books with Big Ideas (Little Books)
by Sally Featherstone

5.0 out of 5 stars playtime, 26 Sep 2010
I bought this book due to its recommendations and wanted something other then just 101 ideas of stuff to do - most of which you never end up doing. I love this book - it has got some really great ideas and is very useful and practical! It also helps you buy explaining what it is that your child can learn through each different idea. I would thoroughly recommend it and i plan to buy a lot more from this series!!

Cars Slimline Fridge Magnets - 19908
Cars Slimline Fridge Magnets - 19908

5.0 out of 5 stars cars cars and more cars, 26 Sep 2010
My son is car mad!!! And he used to love pulling my magnets off my fridge so when i saw these I had to get them!! He loves them!! They aren't educational but they are fun for him and keep him occupied while i am in the kitchen!

PhotoSEL BBEH4 Studio Full Spectrum Fluorescent Light Bulb - 55W 3000lm 5500K 90+ CRI
Offered by PhotoSEL

5.0 out of 5 stars bulbs, 6 Aug 2010
Unfortunately I had to replace one of my photo studio bulbs that should have lasted longer than it did. But i was able to order them from amazon which was great. I live abroad and the bulbs were delivered so fast i couldn't believe it. They arrived 2 days earlier than they should of! I was very pleased. They are also so well packed and protected. I love my little photostudio from Photosel and am very pleased that i can order the replacement bulbs so easily. They are not the brightest bulbs and can get very hot but they work perfectly and my photography has improved.

Page: 1 | 2