Profile for Barry Morris > Reviews

Content by Barry Morris

Barry Morris

Au Revoir, Europe: What if Britain left the EU?
Au Revoir, Europe: What if Britain left the EU?

5.0 out of 5 stars A thoughtful appraisal of Europe, 28 Sept. 2013
This should be compulsory reading material for everyone who is to vote on the European question. I blew hot and cold on Europe but came to realise that if we leave it will not be the end of the world...There is so much wrong and a lot right with the Union.....I would prefer to stay as a trading partner and this book helped me to reach this decision. It will take a long time to sort out and no matter how the British people vote it will be years before any change can come about.

Behind the Candelabra: My Life With Liberace
Behind the Candelabra: My Life With Liberace

4.0 out of 5 stars Two fruits in an unreal world, 14 Aug. 2013
Amazing story which kept my attention.....has to be better than seeing at the cinema. Scott Thorson captures the mood of a lost world . A true showman through and through. I didn't appreciate him at the time but this book shine a light on the sheer glamour that was at the heart of show business.

Classical Barbra
Classical Barbra

4.0 out of 5 stars Always wanted it !!!, 29 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Classical Barbra (Audio CD)
Finally I got this record and was not disappointed......Streisand has a wonderful voice.....and it is put to good use here.

Release Me
Release Me

4.0 out of 5 stars And about time!!!, 29 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Release Me (Audio CD)
Two great numbers make this worth the money......Being good isn't good enough blew me away whilst How are things in Glocca Morra is classic Streisand singing with confidence and class. Just buy it.....it is sheer enjoyment.