Profile for Shaun the Sheep > Reviews

Content by Shaun the Sheep

Shaun the Sheep (Wales)

Page: 1 | 2
On Dangerous Ground (Sean Dillon Series, Book 3)
On Dangerous Ground (Sean Dillon Series, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dillon again, 21 Oct 2013
Excellent book, once more, but no surprise there! Well written, always want to read more than I have time for.

New Padded Halter Neck One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Tankini / UK 6, 8, 10, 12 (UK 12)
Offered by **daisysboutique**

5.0 out of 5 stars Tankini required, 21 July 2013
This one certainly fitted the bill. Two were bought for a choice of size. I sent this one back because it was too big, nice quality and style, however. Excellent service.

New Padded Halter Neck One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Tankini / UK 6, 8, 10, 12 (UK 14)
Offered by **daisysboutique**

5.0 out of 5 stars Tankini required, 21 July 2013
This tankini fitted the bill. I liked the style, I liked the way it was made and the quality of the product. Excellent service.

Large Soft Nappa Black Leather Shopper Style Handbag Shoulder Bag - Large and Roomy
Offered by Ray Online BIZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Second one, 17 Dec 2012
I bought this bag to replace the same one I bought previously. It was so good that I didn't want to be without one when the original wears out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Water, water everywhere, 17 Dec 2012
I bought this so that I could read my Kindle Touch in the bath so that it would stay dry. Unfortunately, even though the product is excellent, it does what it says on the box, it reacts with the touch screen and turns pages over so that I lose my place.

Animal Coral Belt - Chocolate Brown
Animal Coral Belt - Chocolate Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Belt up, 17 Dec 2012
I really liked this belt, good value and good to look at, too. Also bought a white one, that was attractive and good value, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars In the pink, 17 Dec 2012
This Kindle case is very attractive and very useful. The fact that the light is rechargeable is a wonderful bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great, 17 Dec 2012
This item really is waterproof, and the map pocket is large enough to carry my Kindle on the plane. Excellent product and service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice..., 17 Dec 2012
I really liked this belt, good value and good to look at, too. Also bought a brown one, that was attractive and good value, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Dec 2012
I saw one of these in white, thought it was a good idea and searched for black. It arrived in plenty of time, early, in fact. A very useful item, thanks.

Page: 1 | 2