ARRAY(0xb4d95648)

Profile for tracy6865 > Reviews

Content by tracy6865

"tracy6865"

Loving Yourself Loving Another: The Importance of Self-esteem for Successful Relationships (Relate Guides)
by Julia Cole
Price: 6.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving yourself loving another, 8 Dec 2004
A great book if you feel unloved or not listened to, if you have low self esteem and blame yourself for all the problems or feel you are taking all the blame. I read this book when my relationship was going through a bad patch. It helped me to understand myself and why i felt so low. It gave tips on how to make lifestyle changes in small steps and how to look at problems in a different way to help face them head on and work through them. it made me think about myself and my relationship and how small changes could make such a big difference, It also helped me to realise how lucky i was and things were not as bad as they felt once i tackled my own low self esteem. A very easy read.

The Street Bible
The Street Bible
by Rob Lacey

5.0 out of 5 stars The Street Bible, 8 Dec 2004
This review is from: The Street Bible (Paperback)
fantastic book, well written for children and adults alike. All my children aged 9 to 15 enjoyed reading the book and I have read parts of it myself and become engrossed. It is very easy to read, is fun and very laughable in places. Helps children gain an understanding of the bible without having to delve straight into the big book. I would recommend this book to any family trying to find a bible that kids will want to read. It should be a best seller.

Skills for Midwifery Practice
Skills for Midwifery Practice
by Ruth Bowen

5.0 out of 5 stars skills for midwifery practice, 15 Oct 2003
this book is a must for all midwifery students. I found this book my bible for writing assignments and carrying out duties within the wards and labour ward. It gives accurate up to date evidence based information that is totally relevant to practice. Most women in the class have this book and we are all seen carrying it around at work. Alongside mays or miles midwifery this book is one book well worth spending the money on.