Profile for Mal > Reviews

Dragonfly Moroccan Mint Tea 20 Bags x 4
Dragonfly Moroccan Mint Tea 20 Bags x 4
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 23 Nov. 2015
Having been to Morocco It seemed the thing to try after drinking mint tea whilst away. I was very pleased with the taste from these tea bags, Having bought them from my local supermarket I then bought 4 boxes on Amazon at a good price

2pcs Hardware Home Cabinet Door Pull Handle Ring Bronze Tone 35mm Dia
2pcs Hardware Home Cabinet Door Pull Handle Ring Bronze Tone 35mm Dia

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, 23 Nov. 2015
Exactly what I was looking for. I knew what to expect as I already have furniture with this type of handle ring but please note that the split pin design can be sharp and long and you may need to adjust to your needs.

Relaxdays Bamboo Cutlery Tray/Basket Kitchen Drawer Organiser, Brown
Relaxdays Bamboo Cutlery Tray/Basket Kitchen Drawer Organiser, Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, 23 Nov. 2015
Lovely colour. Works smoothly. So perfect for my needs I bought another and used the two sideways on in a 800mm internal drawer.

Great British Bake Off: Celebrations
Great British Bake Off: Celebrations
by Linda Collister

2.0 out of 5 stars Shameful sneakiness, 23 Nov. 2015
There are some nice recipes in here and definitely some that would push my current skill level but I prefer less involved recipes and had hoped there was going to be loads of delicious contestant recipes rather than some of Mary Berry's and Paul Hollywood and way too many of the authors.

TAYLORS EYE WITNESS Oil and Vinegar with Slate Stand, Silver
TAYLORS EYE WITNESS Oil and Vinegar with Slate Stand, Silver
Offered by New-Sales

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks are not everything, 23 Nov. 2015
Look lovely but not great quality. The metal lid doesn't fit well and when pushed on the inner plastic bung and spout separate meaning you have to fiddle around to get it all in a position where oil won't pour out all around the edge when used.

Panasonic KX-TG6823EB Trio DECT Cordless Telephone Set with Answer Machine
Panasonic KX-TG6823EB Trio DECT Cordless Telephone Set with Answer Machine
Offered by Let's GO digital

4.0 out of 5 stars These phones work just fine. I have none of the issues that others ..., 13 Sept. 2015
These phones work just fine. I have none of the issues that others reviewers mention about noise, however, I do have the 'noise reduction' on and the volume on full. My main gripe is that I cannot seeing who is calling me on the screen. I know caller display costs extra from some providers but I also have an old BT cordless plugged in and as long as the number is in my address book the handset displays who is calling. I wish this would do the same.

Philips SensoTouch 2D Electric Shaver RQ1145/17
Philips SensoTouch 2D Electric Shaver RQ1145/17
Offered by Shavers UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Expect more at this price, 10 Oct. 2014
Didn't shave as close as expected
How can a razor costing close to £100 be considered value for money if it doesn't do the job it's intended for well?

SAVFY® MacBook Air 13-inch Pink Hard Case Cover Matte Scrub Rubberized-See-Through Transparent Protective Skin Cover Shell (Perfect fit A1369 & A1466)
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection, 8 Oct. 2014
Fits well and protects the laptop from scratches - does it's job
Colour pretty true to the picture too

Reusable 355ml Stainless Steel Coffee Cup - Coffee - BPA Free
Reusable 355ml Stainless Steel Coffee Cup - Coffee - BPA Free
Offered by BestSellersEU

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 29 May 2014
I actually bought another one of these cups because we were so happy with it, but was disappointed not to receive a receipt in the box, which is a bit naughty."

The cup holds a full mug of coffee and keeps it warm enough for me - if I'm using it on the go I don't want to be walking around with it for ages and then scold my mouth when I try to drink it, so I think it cools at a reasonable rate (I know some people said it doesn't keep the drink hot, but I have thermos flasks for that if I want it to stay hot longer term).
Be aware though that in the photo it looks like a beige lid, but it is more of a pale khaki green

Nescafé Café Menu Latte Caramel Flavour 8 x 17g (Pack of 6, Total 48 Sachets)
Nescafé Café Menu Latte Caramel Flavour 8 x 17g (Pack of 6, Total 48 Sachets)
Offered by Best With quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price, 19 Dec. 2013
OK, it's not a freshly ground coffee shop coffee, but as instant coffees go it's not bad at all and at this special offer price (£1) it's an absolute bargain

Page: 1 | 2 | 3