Profile for Gazey > Reviews

Content by Gazey

Gazey (England)

My Neighbor Totoro/Cat bus Light Bedside Lamp etc Studio Ghibli miniature figurine Collection
Offered by Color&Fun Global
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars cute!, 23 July 2014
Lovely little lamp, nice quality too

New Totoro Plush Doll with Mask Cool Mask Totoro Chic My Neighbor Totoro Cute Toy Fantasy Accessories White Mask Funny Plaything Gorgeous Gift Splendid Decoration
Offered by Color&Fun Global
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
Stunning, lovely and soft had to fight my 7 year old to get it back!

My Neighbor Totoro Plush Shoulder Messenger Hand Bag Purse
My Neighbor Totoro Plush Shoulder Messenger Hand Bag Purse
Offered by Ming99
Price: 5.94

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 17 July 2014
lovely little bag, very happy

Totoro Cosplay Cloak My Neighbor Totoro Cloak
Totoro Cosplay Cloak My Neighbor Totoro Cloak
Offered by Ming99
Price: 12.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Totororific!, 17 July 2014
This product is fab! It is a nice light fleece and very good quality... perfect for totoro fans or any age!

Claymore Collection [DVD]
Claymore Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hiroyuki Tanaka
Price: 20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the Yoma ordered!, 9 Jan 2012
This review is from: Claymore Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Claymore was a real suprise to me, I wasn't expecting to be as good as it was. I am really into the old skool anime as alot of the more recent titles i.e 04' onwards had'nt really impressed me too much. Well surprise surprise! I was so hooked on Claymore I watched the series in 2 days!!! (And yes I do have a job lol)
This series in my opinion really engages you, it gets you involved with the charectors to the point where you start to feel sad and happy for them.
If you like dark anime, violent fight scenes and an emotional ride this anime is for you!! highly recommended!

Anatomy Of Hell [2004] [DVD]
Anatomy Of Hell [2004] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Amira Casar
Offered by FilmloverUK
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!, 10 Jan 2006
This review is from: Anatomy Of Hell [2004] [DVD] (DVD)
I have found alot of people didnt like this film because of it sshick content but if you are interested in gender exploration you should definitely try this...

Urotsukidoji - Legend Of The Overfiend / Legend Of The Demon Womb [1989] [DVD]
Urotsukidoji - Legend Of The Overfiend / Legend Of The Demon Womb [1989] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Christopher Courage
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA
Price: 5.62

3.0 out of 5 stars GET THE U.S VERSION!!!, 15 Oct 2004
Well once again british censorship has distroyed a great anime. Some may not realise that the overfiend series in its total has been edited for british realise by about 2 hours. The overfiend series is one of the best in its genre boasting some excellent examples of quality animation and unusual storyline. But I as stated previously to watch it in its full glory you need the unedited version. The first film for example offers you scattered scenes and really it has been edited to the point where it no longer makes sense. It saddens me to think that some have not and never will see these films for what they are.... truly amazing!!!