Profile for Jiriki 27 > Reviews

Content by Jiriki 27

Jiriki 27 (london)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Eldritch Files Series, Books 1-3: Elemental Arcane, Elemental Shadows, Elemental Moon

3.0 out of 5 stars ... finishing the first book in this series I would like to say this is an easy read and I ..., 30 Mar. 2016
although I am only just finishing the first book in this series I would like to say this is an easy read and I love the edge of comedy that flows through the book.

Rise of the Wolf (The Forest Lord Book 3)
Rise of the Wolf (The Forest Lord Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... finished this novel I am sure that if you like a good fast paced book this one is right ..., 22 Mar. 2016
Although I have not quite finished this novel I am sure that if you like a good fast paced book this one is right up your street.

Warbow (The Saga of Roland Inness Book 2)
Warbow (The Saga of Roland Inness Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Warbow,a must read., 4 Mar. 2016
Having read Longbow which I enjoyed very much I just had to carry on with the series, so we come to Warbow. Sometimes when you come to reading the second book in the series you can be disappointed, happerly this was not the case here. Warbow is another great read, the characters are brought into much sharper focus, and the relationship between Roland and his master are forged into a friendship that will last a lifetime.I would most definitely recommend this book to anyone who likes a rattling yarn.😀

iRULU X1S 7" Google Android 4.4 Tablet, GMS Certified by Google, 1024*600 HD Resolution, Quad Core, 8GB Nand Flash - White
Offered by iRULU-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars just love this it has taken some time to get use ..., 1 Feb. 2016
just love this it has taken some time to get use to it but know as I said I love it

7 Inch Colorful Universal Leather Case Cover Stand for 7" Tablet PC Mid Android
7 Inch Colorful Universal Leather Case Cover Stand for 7" Tablet PC Mid Android
Offered by DNG Accessories UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 1 Feb. 2016
this was very good for the price

Longbow (The Saga of Roland Inness Book 1)
Longbow (The Saga of Roland Inness Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I found this book a great read, I have been watching Monarchy on the ..., 29 Jan. 2016
I found this book a great read, I have been watching Monarchy on the tv and it just so happened to co-inside with the time this story was set so it (the TV show ) gave me a good insight into the book. It started as many fantasy books do with a young lad who while out poaching deer in the forest is chased by the earls men which results in his fathers death. For this act the young lad uses his longbow which he and all peasants are band from using, set him off on his revenge on the men, the earls son and the men at arms who carried out the murder of his father. So starts the story of a young lad trying to make his way in the world with a price on his head. Brill read I would recommend this to any fantasy reader.

Terminal (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper Book 4)
Terminal (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 Jun. 2015
once again this has beeery enjoyable book full of fast paced action

Long Shadows (A Mike Travis Paranormal Investigation Book 2)
Long Shadows (A Mike Travis Paranormal Investigation Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Once again I have really enjoyed this book it has all you could want from ..., 7 April 2015
Once again I have really enjoyed this book it has all you could want from a book it takes you out of yourself and you invest in the lives of Mr Travis and His wife, they are just real good reads.

Beginnings: A Mike Travis Paranormal Investigation
Beginnings: A Mike Travis Paranormal Investigation

4.0 out of 5 stars good read I have now read four of them so ..., 7 April 2015
I read this after reading Crowsmoor the first of the Mike Travis paranormal investigations this is a prequil and if you have not rad any of the other books then by all means start here it dose explain all of how he Mr Travis comes by his psychic gifts. good read I have now read four of them so something keeps me going back for more.

The Sacred Ark (A Mike Travis Paranormal Investigation Book 3)
The Sacred Ark (A Mike Travis Paranormal Investigation Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars ... have read and I have found them all right good reads. The pace is just right and the ..., 7 April 2015
this is the fourth book in the series that I have read and I have found them all right good reads. The pace is just right and the understanding of the subject is right up there. If you like supernatural who dunit's, these books are for you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4