Profile for Fallguy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Last Knights [DVD]
Last Knights [DVD]
Dvd ~ Morgan Freeman

3.0 out of 5 stars ... I had big hopes that this would be a great movie, it began with promise but went down ..., 13 July 2015
This review is from: Last Knights [DVD] (DVD)
As this was Clive Owen & Morgan Freeman I had big hopes that this would be a great movie, it began with promise but went down hill fast.

A big disappointment!

Frontera [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Frontera [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jun. 2015
Originally saw this on Sky, definitely a keeper!

Nikon D3200 DSLR Camera 32GB SD SDHC High Speed Zectron Digital Camera Memory Card for Camera Camcorder Video and HD Video
Offered by UHS Two Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 17 Nov. 2014
Recently invested in a Nikon D3200 and need a memory card PDQ so went into London Camera Exchange - complete rip.off so have opted to go for this one due to previous ratings as well as cost competitiveness.

New Mens Black Western Boots UK 8
New Mens Black Western Boots UK 8
Offered by Shoesbyclaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Really like them, 28 Oct. 2014
Was really impressed with my first pair and about to purchase my second now - reliable & comfortable, good value for a really good price! (Though I was asked strangely enough whilst wearing them once if I was a flamenco dancer)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Vague and unimpressive!!!, 30 Sept. 2014
I am a bit disappointed with this product as it comes unboxed and with no instructions on how to attach it to a camera. I have purchased this as a gift and it will be for a Nikon D7000.

I suggest that instructions be written up for various camera specs as well as it being boxed. Not really amused at all by this. I will keep this though as I am sure we will work it out but please consider what I have suggested.

End of Watch [DVD] [2012]
End of Watch [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Jake Gyllenhaal

5.0 out of 5 stars LAPD, 11 Feb. 2014
This review is from: End of Watch [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
Watched this for the first time last night - best cop film I've ever seen and beats Training Day by miles. Makes you see and feel what officers of the LAPD go through. Really comes close to home and brings you into the film. Loved it, cried at the end felt like I'd lost a team mate. Such a well made and put together film!

JEEP MENS TOUGH MULTI COMPARTMENT ID WALLET BLACK
JEEP MENS TOUGH MULTI COMPARTMENT ID WALLET BLACK
Offered by Fastline Product

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 11 Dec. 2013
Good wallet, it is as they said; I keep this wallet for every day use and have a wallet for when I go out. I recommend it

Let Her Go
Let Her Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Letting her go, 7 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Let Her Go (MP3 Download)
I love this song as it goes with everything I feel inside. I was in love and was going to ask her to marry me until everything fell apart and have found it very hard to let her go; this song puts things into perspective for me.

King Arthur (Director's Cut) [DVD] [2004]
King Arthur (Director's Cut) [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Clive Owen
Offered by Jasuli

3.0 out of 5 stars What's the difference?, 28 July 2013
I see there no difference between the original or the directors cut; although I do thoroughly enjoy the film I don't see the difference with the original!

Taken (Extended Harder Cut) [DVD] [2008]
Taken (Extended Harder Cut) [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson

3.0 out of 5 stars substandard, 28 Oct. 2012
Okay, so now I've seen both so I'm now going to critique it, review it, whatever.

Rubbish, both of them, I did not like the first one much and same with the second one as much.

However, I've put it down as okay as I am all for protecting and defending your family and loved ones so the "skills acquired over a period of time", handy to have but, asides from the idea of protecting and defending your family...rubbish, his acting was terrible, action was okay. I stop there. My review is pretty much the same for the second.

Page: 1 | 2