Profile for D. Parker > Reviews

Hooded Cape, Satin 142cm
Offered by FancyDressForAll
Price: 9.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Sinister, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Hooded Cape, Satin 142cm (Toy)
This was great for the jib in hand. Nice and long, super silky and 'flies' when you spin round quickly.

My Little Pony Men's T-shirt - Wanna Ride (White) (Large)
My Little Pony Men's T-shirt - Wanna Ride (White) (Large)
Offered by scificollectorshop
Price: 16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Super duper, 22 Jun 2014
This arrived promptly. The material is slightly thin, and it's possibly very slight bigger than usual, but I'm not saying at all that it's poor quality of bad sizing. In fact, it's just right. The printing is good quality, and overall, I'm very happy with this.

Unicorn Knitted Nepal Animal Hat
Unicorn Knitted Nepal Animal Hat
Offered by The Pea's Knees Ltd
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It rocks!, 22 Jun 2014
I'm a 6'4" bloke and I wore this all weekend at a music festival. It's the coolest. Despite lots of fancy dress going on, I had loads of compliments about the hat. One or two decided it was a pig, not a unicorn, but they're just ignorant. Lovely quality, lovely style. Very happy. I might start to build a collection.

Uriwell Multipack - 3 Personal Toilets - Happy Family Range
Uriwell Multipack - 3 Personal Toilets - Happy Family Range

5.0 out of 5 stars Peetastic!, 22 Jun 2014
I bought these for a music festival, mainly for something to use in the tent to avoid spillage and/or having to queue for the slightly dodgy public loos. My fellow campers snapped up the mummy and daddy ones, leaving me with the baby one, but although they're different sizes, even the small one is good for a pretty decent tinkle. The other two were used by ladies. Well, females, anyway. And I'm a bloke, and they work equally well for both sets of equipment. I might buy another set so I can have a choice of colour depending on my mood. Very happy with these. Great idea.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2014 4:05 PM BST

Totally Straight Unicorn Humour T-Shirt - Orange (L)
Totally Straight Unicorn Humour T-Shirt - Orange (L)
Offered by Your Web purchase
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally happy, 22 Jun 2014
Great quality, fit and fun, and arrived bang on time for a music festival. Very happy to recommend this and would definitely use these guys again.

Wellcoda | Free Hugs Party Hugger Present Gift Funny Mens Hoodie New Top Unique Design S-3XL Size Black L
Offered by wellcoda
Price: 18.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 22 Jun 2014
Some novelty hoodies are based on very thin and poor quality materials, but this is really nice. The fit is just right and delivery was bang on time. I'd be happy to recommend this.

Logitech K360 Wireless Keyboard - White Paisley
Logitech K360 Wireless Keyboard - White Paisley
Offered by Trusted-Goods
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard, 27 Nov 2013
This keyboard was really easy to set up and very comfortable to use. The keys have a good feel to them and it feels nice and solid. Very happy with it - and the colour scheme gives a nice design touch to brighten up the desk. Recommended.

Manfrotto Monopod Head Quick Release
Manfrotto Monopod Head Quick Release
Price: 26.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential, but a little tricky to use., 1 Oct 2013
This was an essential extra for me when using a Manfrotto monopod. It provides quick attachment and release to the monopod itself, meaning you don't have to faff around spinning your camera and risking dropping things.

The only thing that could be improved is the release mechanism. On the one hand it's secure - it's not going to come off by accident - but on the other hand, it sometimes takes a bit of working out how to attach and secure it. Maybe it will get better with practice, but as I am a man, I have not read the manual, so I simply fiddle with all the bits until it either fits in or comes loose.

Very useful bit of kit.

Nikon SC-28 TTL Remote Cord
Nikon SC-28 TTL Remote Cord
Offered by Tech Tigers
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Job done!, 1 Oct 2013
It's clear what this is supposed to do - and it does it perfectly. Nice and easy to connect at both ends and it seems to be of a very high quality.

Would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Kenko DG Auto Extension Tube Set for the Nikon AF Mount
Kenko DG Auto Extension Tube Set for the Nikon AF Mount
Offered by CameraKing
Price: 134.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Oct 2013
I bought these when trying to decide whether to buy a dedicated macro lens, and was impressed with the results. However, I thought a dedicated macro lens must surely be better still, so took the plunge and bought one.

Yes, a dedicated macro lens does add some more functionality and compatibility with subjects, but these extension tubes when used with a zoom lens actually still produced some really good results for me. By no means am I going to ditch these now I have a macro lens - they'll be a useful backup and additional toy for me to experiment with.

Very good build quality, it seems, and nice and easy to use. I would recommend these to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4