Profile for A. PETCH > Reviews

Content by A. PETCH

A. PETCH (East Yorkshire, UK)

ASPIRE INFINITY BLUE GAMING MIDI PC CASE 420W
ASPIRE INFINITY BLUE GAMING MIDI PC CASE 420W

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome PC Case, looks brilliant with its blue LEDs., 5 Feb. 2012
I've had this case for a few years now when I built my own PC for the Study. It still brings a smile to my face when I turn the PC on as it looks awesome with its blue LEDs and digital temperature display. I've not had any problems with it at all, everything fitted in easily and there's plenty of room for expansion. The silver grill on the top makes it look like the front of a BMW Z3 with dual headlights either side, Cool !

SanDisk SDSDQ-016G-FFP 16 GB MicroSDHC Memory Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality MicroSD 16GB Memory Card from SanDisk, 10 Aug. 2011
Bought this item as SanDisk are a good brand. I was very happy with purchase, arrived quickly as usual packaged in Amazon's mininal packaging, no fiddly packets to fight your way into. Would highly recommend. Works fine in my new Samsung Galaxy Ace.

The Best of: 25 Years Revisited [2CD deluxe edition]
The Best of: 25 Years Revisited [2CD deluxe edition]

5.0 out of 5 stars Alison Moyet Best of: 25 Years Simply Brilliant ! ! !, 20 Jan. 2010
I've always liked listening to Alison Moyet, she'd had so many hits over the years and this release is a brilliant addition to any fans collection. Not only does it showcase her long successful career in Music, but the acoustic versions of the song on the 2nd Disc are simply brilliant and show off her amazing voice to great effect. A MUST BUY ! ! ORDER IT NOW ! ! What'ya waitin' for...