Profile for Craig D > Reviews

Airplane II: The Sequel [1982] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Hays
Offered by 247dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the original, 1 Oct 2013
Not as good as the original but has some funny moments, William Shatner is great in it, its bonkers, watch it

Star Trek Into Darkness (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
Star Trek Into Darkness (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Chris Pine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film, 1 Oct 2013
Better than I was expecting, big budget entertainment great effects and great cast shame the story is a little bit of a let down and a rehash of an old story, and shame on paramount home entertainment for spoiling the plot point on the back of the case for anyone who hasn't seen the film in the cinema.

TeckNet® New Apple iPad 4 & iPad 3 (with Retina Display) Smart Case - Front & Back Full Protection Smart Cover with Magnetic Auto Wake Sleep Function - Includes screen protector and stylus pen, Detachable Back cover compatible with Official Apple Smart Cover (White)
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job at a fraction of the price, 10 Jun 2013
It looks similar to Apples smart cases but at a fraction of the cost, Sorry Apple but why am I going to fork out another £40 when I have just spent over £400 on the ipad.

The quality is good and it does the job.

Zoom: Academy For Superheroes [DVD] [2006]
Zoom: Academy For Superheroes [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Tim Allen
Offered by Champion Toys

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubish, 26 April 2013
A complete waste of time, I was given this and well I wish I could give it back as this is rubbish younger kids might enjoy!!!

Montagne Jeunesse Only For Him 20 g Face Masque Sachets - Pack of 5
Montagne Jeunesse Only For Him 20 g Face Masque Sachets - Pack of 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth skin here I come!!!, 16 April 2013
I love a face mask and these are good, I have quite sensitive skin but these do not irritate and my skin looks and feels better after as, as I only do one mask a week this is a great little pack.

Mars Needs Moms [Blu-ray] [2011] [US Import]
Mars Needs Moms [Blu-ray] [2011] [US Import]
Dvd ~ Seth Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 16 April 2013
Not sure why this bombed at the cinema, it has quite a good story and is a visual treat on the eye.
Good family entertainment, my nieces will love it.

The Time Machine [DVD] [2002]
The Time Machine [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Guy Pearce

5.0 out of 5 stars Not as bad as people think, 11 April 2013
This film flopped when it first came out and I can see why, however it’s one of those films I just love.
I think the highlight is Guy Pearce he is a great actor, the special effects are wonderful and I don’t think the story stinks as much as was made out my only gripe would be that the film feels a little bit rushed.

Poseidon [Blu-ray] [2006] [Region Free]
Poseidon [Blu-ray] [2006] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Kurt Russell
Offered by rsdvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Guilty pleasure, 11 April 2013
Guilty pleasure

I know what people might say “it’s nowhere near as good as the original” but if watched as if the original had never been made then it’s not all that bad, don’t get me wrong there are some flaws like Richard Dreyfuss character just grates the hell out of me but that’s made up for by the fact it has Josh Lucas in it. The special effects are good and the action is great and the story isn’t too bad, maybe it’s the fact I like a good disaster movie but this is one of my guilty pleasures.
If you go into this film with low expectations then you may be surprised.

iBoutique IB32GUSB2 USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Elite Flash Drive (32GB, Soft Silver)
iBoutique IB32GUSB2 USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Elite Flash Drive (32GB, Soft Silver)
Offered by SechsiTech

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 11 April 2013
I bought this as it was at the great price of £9.99 and for 32GB I thought “BARGAIN”.
There’s not an awful lot that you can say about a memory stick, it seems built and works well does the job.

L'Oreal Men Expert Pure and Matte Scrub 150ml
L'Oreal Men Expert Pure and Matte Scrub 150ml
Offered by Lilylisa.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, 11 April 2013
I suffer from shiny skin and the occasional blackhead; I was looking for a good exfoliation face wash that’s not too harsh. Most face washes that I have tried are rubbish, what intrigued me about this product was the term MATTE if it gets rid of my shininess without making my face look like I have nappy rash then winner!!.
It does a great job my skin is looking better and not as shiny (even when I have moisturised) and I don’t appear to be getting blackheads, most face washes I have tried in the past get binned before they are empty including Simple but I will continue to use this product as I have seen great results.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3