Profile for Daisy > Reviews

Daisy (UK)

The Room Three
The Room Three

5.0 out of 5 stars Just when you think..., 29 Feb. 2016
This review is from: The Room Three (App)
... it couldn't get better along comes Room 3 in this outstanding series, you start it and don't want it to end as you feel like you're in the game itself doing the tasks, just awesome talent from these guys.

Escape the Mansion
Escape the Mansion

5.0 out of 5 stars good game, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Escape the Mansion (App)
Entertaining escape game can be tricky at times but good to get the brain cells working rather than rushing straight through it

Monument Valley
Monument Valley

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Monument Valley (App)
Beautiful game, perfect music to accompany. Always admired Escher's work, never thought one day I'd be able to play a game based on it. I enjoyed every second of this game and amazed at the talent gone into it, well worth the 5 stars and will stay with me for a long time, made me smile at the ending .

Spellbind
Spellbind

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Spellbind (App)
Just spent a couple of days playing this, I found it a very good game that takes some working it out but is worth it. Some great puzzles although I did have to look at a walkthrough at times, unexpected ending with the option of playing the last bit again to change the outcome. A well thought out game that I'm surprised is free, played rubbish pay ones that don't come close. Looking forward to more of the same.

Sea of Giants : The Magic Gate of Skylander
Sea of Giants : The Magic Gate of Skylander

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 11 April 2014
This took ages to download, now plays jittery with white lines across it, anyone else having this problem. I'm using kindle fire, but can't play it.

Forever Lost: Episode 2 HD
Forever Lost: Episode 2 HD

5.0 out of 5 stars clever game II, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Forever Lost: Episode 2 HD (App)
An amazing game that kept me entertained for days, even with some help from the on board hints. Another clever game from these guys with the added fun of playing games within the game itself, I gave this one 5 stars as it didn't have that clunk noise when you were playing as it had in episode 1 which I only gave 4 stars to for that reason alone. Without stating the obvious, when will episode 3 be with us?

Forever Lost: Episode 1 HD
Forever Lost: Episode 1 HD

4.0 out of 5 stars clever game, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Forever Lost: Episode 1 HD (App)
I really enjoyed playing this game, puzzles were interesting and new ways of finding the answers, ie using computer in the game to look up clues. Well thought out with good ending which makes me want to get part 2.

The Room Two (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Room Two (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars the best game, 28 Feb. 2014
I've just finished room 2 straight after room 1, there's no doubt in my mind that these two games are the best I've ever played, I cannot fault either of them, excellent graphics, sounds, music, no problems with downloading or running the game, only problem I encountered was when I'd finished them, where do I go from here? What can come close to this standard, apart from a room 3.