Profile for Mrs S. Manley > Reviews

Content by Mrs S. Manley

Mrs S. Manley

HLS 12 x Submersible LED Floralyte Light in Purple + 24 packs of CLEAR water beads.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed!, 12 Aug 2013
As my daughter's wedding approached we were trying combinations of different couloured lights and crystals without reaching the desired effect (to light up large cocktail glass table centres). These lights and crystals were a very much last minute purchase and I was so pleased that they came virtually by return of post. The crystals form HLS were the best we tried and we used clear lights in the end as they gave the best effect. We had to try the purple lights to convince the bride though!

Melissa & Doug Farm Sound Blocks(Batteries not included)
Melissa & Doug Farm Sound Blocks(Batteries not included)

4.0 out of 5 stars The animal noises are excellent., 25 Jan 2013
I chose these sound blocks because my grandson is a young farmer in the making! I knew the Melissa & Doug range is always good quality so I didn't hesitate to order. The animal pictures are a little bit caricature but the sounds make up for that. In fact this toy had the more mature farmers fascinated to see how it worked on Christmas Day!