ARRAY(0xa2b07774)

Simba-Smoby Ambulance with Light and Sound
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online
Price: 18.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad buy!, 31 Dec 2013
Bought for my 3 year old grandson. There was no lights or sounds, checked batteries, these were not at fault so had to return. Followed instructions for return label which said I had to pay return postage but as I was told postage would be re-payed I went ahead. I had to pay 8 to return the goods. I was then told by the seller this would not be returned and that I should have gone direct to them instead of following the returns instructions on Amazon!! Lesson learned. Be aware!! Will not be using this seller again.

Ladies' Knitted Jumpers SHDEER5 Red/White Medium
Ladies' Knitted Jumpers SHDEER5 Red/White Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what she wanted, 31 Dec 2013
Bought this for my 15 year old grandaughter who really wanted a christmas jumper. She loves it. It is well made and as described.
Really good value for money. Would buy from this seller again.

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Press & Go Launcher Deluxe
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Press & Go Launcher Deluxe
Price: 10.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 31 Dec 2013
Bought this for my 3 year old grandson for christmas. He is delighted. Perfect toy for a three year old as it is very robust and connects to the tracks he already has. He already has the Toot-Toot garage so this went well with it.
Quick and efficient delivery and packaging. Would buy from this seller again.

Timex Sport Marathon Jelly Blue Dial Blue Resin Strap Watch - T5K3654E
Timex Sport Marathon Jelly Blue Dial Blue Resin Strap Watch - T5K3654E
Price: 19.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautilful watch, 2 Nov 2013
My Granddaughter wants this for Christmas as it is ideal for her to wear at the stables because it is waterproof. So it is serviceable and attractive.

Target Dry Outback Full Length Ladies Jacket (10, Dark Olive)
Target Dry Outback Full Length Ladies Jacket (10, Dark Olive)
Offered by The Elements
Price: 57.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Dog walking., 2 Nov 2013
This is the second one of these I have bought for my daughter who absolutely loves it for taking her three dogs out for a walk. I got the longer one this time and then the dogs dont wet her jeans when they brush (push) past. Brilliant coat. Would recommend

Simba-Dickie Helicopter with Light and Sound
Simba-Dickie Helicopter with Light and Sound

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant toy, 2 Nov 2013
My Grandson was over the moon when he saw this. The lights and sound are excellent and don't irritate. Its robust so is just right for this little 3 year old who is not always gentle. Would recommend

Guisborough: A Pictorial History (Pictorial history series)
Guisborough: A Pictorial History (Pictorial history series)
by Robert Woodhouse

3.0 out of 5 stars History, 2 Nov 2013
The book is in perfect condition and although it is a really good book it just doesn't go back as far as I wanted. I would by from thiis seller again.

Target Dry Kids Snuggle Insulated Rainsuit
Target Dry Kids Snuggle Insulated Rainsuit
Offered by Adventure Togs
Price: 31.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping warm and snug, 2 Nov 2013
This is the second snow suit I have bought for my Granddaughter aged 5. She has grown out of her other one. It is very snug and warm keeping out the wind and rain. She loves jumping in puddles and the suit has stayed dry. I would recommend.

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Train Station
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Train Station
Price: 33.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Birthday Present, 2 Nov 2013
Have bought this for our Grandson. He has had the garage for a year now so we know he will love this. It is very durable and perfect for little hands. He will be 3 on christmas day.

FoxHunter Quality 4.7M 14 in 1 Multi Purpose Folding Aluminium Ladder Multi Function with 2 Scaffold Working Plates and 1 Tool Tray
Offered by KMS Distributions LTD
Price: 74.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says., 28 Jun 2013
An excellent ladder. Brilliant for high stairways and for cleaning out the guttering. It is really well made and I feel really safe using it.

Page: 1 | 2